Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
KitsuneUndergrowth chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Aww this ending was awesome!
sueIZide chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I'm going to miss them!
LKelly chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Ride was one of the very first fics that went on my, at that time, first Kindle. For me, as well as all of your readers as you know, it will forever stand out as one of the top fics of all time. It's also a great way to introduce people to fanfic. "THIS is how it should feel when you read a fic."

This last Drift outtake is as intense and thrilling and fresh as the very first chapter of Ride. And now you have brought us here.

I'm including my tweets from last night:
Incredible finish to one of the most intense love stories in all of ff. Brilliantly crafted, powerful ExB, international extravaganza of style & excellence. Incendiary, mind-blowing sex. An Edward who cannot be matched. Truly one of our finest & absolutely most original fics for all time.

Thank you, Kris, for this wonderful story. Lauren/RobOnly
Sisterlu chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Great story! I'm reading the whole thing from beginning to end, again. Thanks for writing!
Cici G chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I like this ending and it makes me want to read the whole story again.
mrsvixter chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
god i loved this story
fantastic
well done
lleighton chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Thank you for this update, thank you for this story. This is one of my favorite Edward and Bella ones (after reading hundreds and hundreds of them). Drift/Ride was hot, complicated, their own brand of love. I hope you do write an epi or outtake. Or that we can look forward to another story from you.
roxicullen chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I loveeeeee this story.. i keep goinf back to it all the time. I hope that you write anotherone like this (the thrill and emotion between bella and edward). Thank youuu!
Pez chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg was so sad that the previous 'chapter' got pulled but after reading this, i was so pleased! Missed these two and I'm so glad you updated. Loved the part with the ring as well!
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
good. hoping for the epi. also wondering if you'll start a new story ;)
girlygirl0706 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I was like WTFudge an update. This alert put a smile on my face. I love this story. To me it feels like their story is not complete. Hoping you get inspire to do a couple more chapters. I'm hoping you'll give us one with Edward and his brats - a futuretake.
tff000 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
good
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Oops, msmargo on the last review
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Nice! Reminded me how muck I loved this fic! Time for a re-read. Hope you're writing more, for here or for publishing, whatever. Let us know if you publish?
sharkjumper chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I was with you from the very beginning. Thank you for the awesome ride! Xxo
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »