Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Novel's addict chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
Loveeee this
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I would really like to see both points of view of bella being pregnant
TifAlyson33 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Fantastic story. Loved it. I just wish you'd write more, so much more about what happens to them next.
Just Sus chapter 4 . 2/21/2015

great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
love that chapter.
Nikki1219 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Loved this story, but this was my favorite chapter :)
Ayasha chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Please please update.
If possible please write a sequel, it would be just too great to read more about these two and their children .
Mitzi1958 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Sorry I Loved the other chapter 4 as you know but this one is good! I just loved the thought of Edward running in the rain while Bella is in stuck traffic running to get to her!
EmmaGoldman chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Loving this story! Quick question are you from the desert? I grew up in Indio and when I saw the address of the warehouse I got all excited then when you started talking about Eisenhower I figured you must of at least spent a good amount of time out here!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I'm here to read this outtake I apparently never read. Which is weird. But I'm back! :D
Pasp14 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Are they going to have kids/brats?
Yebabb79 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Love your work
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Ride was one of the first stories I read on this site and one of the reasons for my addiction. Your lemons are the best.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Wow, this was a surprise. It's been a while since I read any fan fiction and I hadn't expected any new chapters from stories I loved. So I was thrilled to get this chapter and see these two still getting it on and finding themselves on the road to a happily ever after. Thank you! This was a fun, sexy romp that brought joy to my life when I needed it and I'm so appreciative of your storytelling and your perseverance through the hard work that writing can become.

In one thread, somewhere, years ago, someone said that Summer35 was one of your pseudonyms. Don't know if that's true, but I continue read anything you wrote...so, if there are other works of yours out there to discover, please let me know. nadino
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »