Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
AdonicaSS chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I will NEVER get enough of these two. Never. What a joy to find them in my mailbox.

Thanks seems rather insufficient. Maybe we can persuade you to start another fic? I'm in if you are!

Now I'm all hot and bothered. Not complaining, mind you.

xx
snowdrop999 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Oh it's **so great**. Your style is sublime. So pared back, but so deeply emotive: without any sentimentality of cliche. Plot comes from character and shows character too; and complex, unique characters at that. I love that Bella is so strong & Edward respects her choices. Plus, you are one of the very few people that write lemons that show character in action too. **applause** **applause** **applause** **applause** **applause**
kikistimi chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I loved Ride, and I loved this outtake just as much.
ToMyMuse chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Just spent most of my workday reading Ride and then Drift. Love your writing style. The passion and emotions of your B&E are so vividly described. Thank you. I hope you'll write more fics for us lucky readers. I came across Ride when another writer mentioned that it's a story she reads over and over again. (I think it was Katiebellecullen; it was so late last night when I came across it I can't remember).
A green eyed girl chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
this one was awesome. i liked the previous one too tho.

it makes me a little sad that its over. it was a great ride.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved it..as I have loved this whole 're a phenomenal writer your lemons effing rock these two are amazing thankyou so much for this story please write more...and I do hope you write an epi. Love your work as always you definitely are a top author of mine ..thanks again ...glo4twilight
KitsuneUndergrowth chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Aww this ending was awesome!
sue1zide chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I'm going to miss them!
LKelly chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Ride was one of the very first fics that went on my, at that time, first Kindle. For me, as well as all of your readers as you know, it will forever stand out as one of the top fics of all time. It's also a great way to introduce people to fanfic. "THIS is how it should feel when you read a fic."

This last Drift outtake is as intense and thrilling and fresh as the very first chapter of Ride. And now you have brought us here.

I'm including my tweets from last night:
Incredible finish to one of the most intense love stories in all of ff. Brilliantly crafted, powerful ExB, international extravaganza of style & excellence. Incendiary, mind-blowing sex. An Edward who cannot be matched. Truly one of our finest & absolutely most original fics for all time.

Thank you, Kris, for this wonderful story. Lauren/RobOnly
Sisterlu chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Great story! I'm reading the whole thing from beginning to end, again. Thanks for writing!
Cici G chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I like this ending and it makes me want to read the whole story again.
mrsvixter chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
god i loved this story
fantastic
well done
lleighton chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Thank you for this update, thank you for this story. This is one of my favorite Edward and Bella ones (after reading hundreds and hundreds of them). Drift/Ride was hot, complicated, their own brand of love. I hope you do write an epi or outtake. Or that we can look forward to another story from you.
roxicullen chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I loveeeeee this story.. i keep goinf back to it all the time. I hope that you write anotherone like this (the thrill and emotion between bella and edward). Thank youuu!
Pez chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg was so sad that the previous 'chapter' got pulled but after reading this, i was so pleased! Missed these two and I'm so glad you updated. Loved the part with the ring as well!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »