Reviews for Drift, A Ride Outtake
Sisterlu chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Great story! I'm reading the whole thing from beginning to end, again. Thanks for writing!
Cici G chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I like this ending and it makes me want to read the whole story again.
mrsvixter chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
god i loved this story
fantastic
well done
lleighton chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Thank you for this update, thank you for this story. This is one of my favorite Edward and Bella ones (after reading hundreds and hundreds of them). Drift/Ride was hot, complicated, their own brand of love. I hope you do write an epi or outtake. Or that we can look forward to another story from you.
roxicullen chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I loveeeeee this story.. i keep goinf back to it all the time. I hope that you write anotherone like this (the thrill and emotion between bella and edward). Thank youuu!
Pez chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg was so sad that the previous 'chapter' got pulled but after reading this, i was so pleased! Missed these two and I'm so glad you updated. Loved the part with the ring as well!
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
good. hoping for the epi. also wondering if you'll start a new story ;)
girlygirl0706 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I was like WTFudge an update. This alert put a smile on my face. I love this story. To me it feels like their story is not complete. Hoping you get inspire to do a couple more chapters. I'm hoping you'll give us one with Edward and his brats - a futuretake.
tff000 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
good
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Oops, msmargo on the last review
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Nice! Reminded me how muck I loved this fic! Time for a re-read. Hope you're writing more, for here or for publishing, whatever. Let us know if you publish?
sharkjumper chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I was with you from the very beginning. Thank you for the awesome ride! Xxo
Violhaine chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Hey Kris it's been a great ride ::snicker:: and some of the best writing I've had the pleasure to read in this fandom. Your Edward was canny, crafty and hyper intelligent. Bella had a backbone and was more than his equal. It was good reading start to finish. I really hope you enjoyed the journey too. Don't know if you're off writing OF but thanks for this excellent story.

Violhaine
bomax2 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Loved the story! You have talent, keep writing!
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Aww man, thanks for letting us know about the reviews. It would've sucked not being able to let you know how awesome this was.
And to thank YOU for your story, rewrite and all :)
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »