Reviews for Love of the Vongola, and Beyond
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
My undying love for Squalo makes me adore ch.6. Ohh I love these little ficlets! More XS and 6918/1869 and 10069 would be amazing . and I never thought I'd ever like a Luss pairing. but somehow..you've made me like Lussuria/Squalo. o.o
KiraK.chan chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Haha yay! I feel like you hadn't updated in forever! hibari! Can't wait to see what's next!
Requesting Anon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Heeeey I dunno if you're still taking requests but if you are, here are some of the ones I would reccomend *cough* beg *cough* you to do... Truth (6959) PLZ! and Affinities (G02 GiottoxG)! Right or wrong (FV FonXViper) Mark me (B26) as well, and Rivalry ADae (AlaudeXDaemon)... Oh and Clouds in the sky (18D) too. Definitely that one. Psssh, as if you didn't already have enough to write... Mmmmmkay I'm gonna go now. But before I do, I really love all your drabbles (damn you for having so many good ideas :) jk) and I enjoy reading all your stories! Luv ya, keep writing! (And about that question... both! BOTH!)
KiraK.chan chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
These are so cute! More B26 please!
The Cruel Maiden chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
it would be great if you wrote the Gunshot one(R27) i'm a great fan of that couple! anyhow they seem interresting great chap! D
peppermint twertle chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Narcissism (S-Tyl!S)

Ahahahahahahahahaha~ Wow, that was unexpected, I never thought of any pairing like that!

I'm sure that Squalo 'appreciates' your b-day present for him!

Squalo: VOOOOOIIIIII! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Me: Hey. I'm trying to enjoy your b-day. You should be grateful I didn't decide to give you a birthday punch with the tonfas I stole from Hibari.

Squalo: Huh?

Me: *sigh* Look at your b-day present, given to you by Phoenix of Starlight!

Squalo: *looks* Ww-HAT THE ! (&#!(&#(! ? *red face*

Me: Tsk tsk. You went after Dino? Of all people? And Lussuria?

Squalo: SHUT UP! VOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII!
Anon-sama chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I'm so happy you took the time to write a tiny D27. awhwhahwa (all my emotions) I would like it very much if you wrote D27, even if they're just sibling affection. I'm desperate here!

Since they're just snippets of stories, I can't review them properly. But I don't find anything alarming to correct, so I'll say that you write quite smooooothly.

-Anon.
peppermint twertle chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
FonxHibari?

(No offense...but wouldn't that be narcissism? I mean, they're so similar...)

I likes the X18. Crack pairings are funny~

And yes, Mukuro would not approve of 1826. He'd be jealous! Ohohoho~
saruko chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Never thought LussRyo would be so cute!

Moar 5927 pls! Pretty please? *w*
InK-on-her-fingers chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Zomygoodness this collection gave me (an erection-just kidding~!) nosebleed~

Keep up the marvolous work~

Ja ne~
peppermint twertle chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Clouds in the Sky (18D)

OHOHOHO~ Look at it. It's a face! 8D That's why most peeps call it D18~

And I'm listening to a song called Truth, just like the title of one of your little stories! It's known also as Gil's character song from Pandora Hearts~
peppermint twertle chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Aww how cute!

HAppy Single Awareness Day! Hooray! (even if it is the day after Valentine'sDay)

Did you know the sixteenth is do something for a grouch day? I'm probably going to write something for Hibari!
Kiwi Erin chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Le gasp~ No BF! O.O

But so sweet :3 They're very nice!
InK-on-her-fingers chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Colonello and Fong?

I never considered it, now that I've read their little part I'm hooked~!

Can you turn that into a fic?
IMoveStarsForNoOne chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I love these! They are so cute! My favorite is neglegence could you turn it in to a full story?