Reviews for Between Night & Day: Extended Version
Masterteo89 chapter 10 . 8/3
I think that the open ending betrays a conclusion not so...open. The keys are mostly at the end of this chapter.

1- we have her thinking about all the great things that Goliath brought to her. And not once she thinks about the positive side of being free from this marriage. Meaning that she can't find positive things in breaking this marriage.

2- She thinks : "Does he wish to be rid of me? ". This shows that she fears that he wants to reject her, meaning that unconsciously she desires to be with him. Else she would not have tought that.

3- She thinks she sees some glimmer of affection in Goliath's eyes, and that gives her unconsciously hope. This shows clearly that she wanted to be with him but was unsure of his toughts. She desired him, but the fear of being rejected was what made her doubt her decision.

And we see that after she " sees affection in his eyes ", he smiles at her. Her decision comes only after that final smile : it's not a coincidence.

This clearly shows that acceptance (that came with a smile) was all that she needed to decide to stay with him.

And her decision comes with a smile. After she realized how " handsome " Goliath was when he smiled. Again all is focused on that smile.

So, there is no way that she is going to break the marriage. All the hints are clearly leading to them being mates.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
nice
Freelance Fanfictioner chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
I personally can never imagine Goliath with anyone but Demona (and if I were to make up my own ending, I'd say Goliath somehow finds a way to get back together with her), but in any case I hereby give you a standing ovation for this awesome, well-written, highly entertaining story! It is obvious you invested a LOT of time and effort in it.

Just a technical note, though: the chapters are looooooong and extremely difficult to get through in one sitting, and if I stop in the middle, I forget where I was when I start reading again. So perhaps you might consider splitting this into more chapters?
Xade chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
so wrong
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Nice.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Hoorah
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Of course these four chapters are good
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/17/2012