Reviews for Never Can Say GoodBye
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
People are so sensitive about things that aren't their business. I didn't see you calling Shane an ape & I don't condone it simply because he doesn't look like one but how is it any different than when I describe Sam as a lion in my fanfic? Racism is bad yes but you can't make everything racist. It's just as bad when (usually Caucasian) people try to proclaim who not racist they are by lying or calling other people racist. If you look like a monkey or an ape or a frickin seal, guess what?! You look like an animal! It's not racist just because years ago, ignorant/evil people said it to demean a race. That's not how it works & the author shouldn't have to apologize for it. There are a couple fics that were out & out racist but this isn't on that list.

Anyway, I liked this. Keep it up.

(BTW; I'm sure people are going to say something about my comment. Maybe assume I'm not black (which I am) so I don't know how "hard the struggle was" or I'm a black person who doesn't "appreciate the black struggle". Calm all that ish down. I'm mixed & nobody can tell me how black I am. It also isn't an excuse to be a bigot. It's 2013; time to let this ish go!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
this is awesome to the max. i truly wish that Santana had been summoned to sort out the travesty that is Samcedes at the moment. she would have had them making out within the hour!. by force!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Luved.. really cute.. hope ur continuin wif dis cause its pretty awesome.. nways luved n awesome job :)!
QTFics chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I'm still loving the protective Santana.
Koxie chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Thank you for using 'Mersamming' - I haven't heard that one in awhile D

And Brittana - LOVE them.

In the words of what the buck from yt 'Tina has lines - Tina has lines' LOL

Yet another great update-thanks for sharing.
Ayonne-Ali chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hold up. You had Santana call Shane an ape? An ape? Since when is a racial slur okay in anyone's book? Seriously, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Remove it.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
You had me until you called Shane an ape. I want him gone as much as the next person, but calling a black person an ape will never be okay in book. That has to go.