Reviews for Sowing the Seeds of Doubt
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Please update! It's really good!
ric-oola-127 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
OMG LOL! Merlin failed with knocking Arthur unconscious and tried to do it again! XD That seriously made me crack up!
ReadingRaven019 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I liked Merlin hitting Arthur over the head with a goblet. It was very funny. I would like to read more, so update soon please!
Sinji chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cool story! )) Very interesting))20
Vote for Colin Morgan!
Vote for him when he was in the top line, otherwise the vote will go to the enemy
anglophenia/2012/06/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-the-men-of-2012/3/
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Love it! I am really interested in what really Mordred is aiming for. I have some idea, but it still confuse me. I cannot wait to read more. I hope it would not be a long wait until the next chapter. Just wondering, how old is Mordred here? Has Arthur ascended the thrown yet?
LadyDunla chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Liked it. Please continue, I like to see what plan C might be and what Merlin is going to do now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
please are you going to update its been so long and i check this story like everyday for something new even if it is only really really short please post something its a great story
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Need more! I can't really say much base on only this chapter. But I would like to read more.
PumpkinPepper chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Please write more! This looks like it's going to be a great story
Atherys chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aaaahh, I actually really like your way of telling stories. Er. This story? I tend to mix up authors' names a lot, can't remember which one of all the awesome Merlin writers you were... Er. Anyways!

This sounds like a very interesting idea, and I really hope you continue it! ((And also that Merlin finds a way to take Arthur's place. Because BAMF Merlin and magic battles, hell yes))

...that's just about everything I can say for now. Can't say anything about the characterisations either, seeing as I, um... Kind of haven't actually watched this show for ages due to it being shown at bad times and Sweden being slow '''
serial blogger chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked this alot. I love mordred and you've done well to write him in character so far! Looking forward to the next chapter! Btw feel free to check out my stories, you might like them! (I know! A shameless plug but hey, we're all here to promote our work!) Again, loved it, update soon?