Reviews for Unspoken Feelings
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed the great ending, as it had both Hotch and JJ full of happiness!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Another great chapter! Poor Hotch! Poor JJ! What is Hotch going to do if JJ doesn't make it?! What about Henry, he already lost Will, his father, a little over a year ago! What's he going to do if his mom, JJ passes away? I certainly hope Hotch gets the miracle he so desperately needs!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Great start to what promises to be a great story! Poor JJ, I certainly hope that JJ pulls through for Hotch, Jack and Henry, as they would all be lost without having her in their lives, not to mention, the team will also miss her something fierce.
ficdirectory chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
So glad she is okay!
ficdirectory chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Come on, JJ! Pull through! I have faith in you!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh no! I hope JJ is okay!
luv2write0205 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I really liked the ending. A happily ever after ending, yay! Great work and nicely written!
luv2write0205 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Awww! I hope that JJ wakes up so that she and Hotch can fall in love. Please JJ, wake up, wake up...
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story seems so interesting. I hope that JJ makes it through. It's a shame that Will is all that Henry has. I hope that her and Hotch get a chance at love.
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is a great story. I love the line at the end. "it's obvious aaron, you've fallen in love with JJ."
TinaraXx chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
awww. sooo cute. i like :) Xx
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
ALL OF THE CUTE AND ADORABLE THINGS.

I could just leave it at that. Seriously That really says it all. Just, yes. Yes. Twin, you amaze me.
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Aw. The adorability in this is like, overwhelming. That ending part... Oh Jack, that's freaking adorable. The Jotch shipper in me loves it. Gotta say. D
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my god, I love how Rossi's always the smartass in these situations. "I do." Haha.

Ooh, my inner Jotch shipper is starting to come out! I'm excited to read more of this! D
Shadowed Lurker chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
You did a great job writing the kiss! I can only imagine what they did afterwards lol! Good job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »