Reviews for Five Times People Thought They Were A Couple
WhoInWhoville chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
They are both getting bolder. By the fifth time, I have a feeling it won't a misunderstanding on the observer's part ;)
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Yay a new chapter! Two to go ay! Cannot wait for them I love this story so far! I really hope they do end up together and its something sneaky like Jackie catching them snogging hehehe :D My crazy little mind! But keep up the good work! :)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Hehe, I just love it when the Doctor acts like the way he just did! It's halarious! XD Great chapter! Update soon! XD

OAO
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Such a Pervert! LMAO
Annie Targaryen chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Love it! I really do. I think this story perfectly shows the...tension...between the Dr. & Rose. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
This is a cute and fun story, just them wandering and being them in all their UST glory. I like very much the situations they find themselves in and what they force the Doctor and Rose to say and NOT say to each other. Both of their internal fears are the same, really, and it's funy how people are, isn't it? Love this! I eagerly await you to continue with it.
Jujubee1981 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great so far - excited to read more!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I liked this! It was really witty and funny:) & the doctor's thoughts and Rose's were as too. Keep up the good work! :)
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was really sweet:)
withatouchofyourwords chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh Doctor, just bang her.
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Very sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FogsBlue chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I think I snorted once or twice, I was definitely giggling the whole way through. This was so very adorkable.

Perfect pick me up :)
Gallifrey63 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh I can't wait for more! I love reading all your stories but this one is one of my favourites so far! You write the characters wonderfully! I'm grinning and giggling from reading this! :D
Julia chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
firewordsparkler chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh, the tension! I can't wait for more.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »