Reviews for Five Times People Thought They Were A Couple
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Very sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FogsBlue chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I think I snorted once or twice, I was definitely giggling the whole way through. This was so very adorkable.

Perfect pick me up :)
Gallifrey63 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh I can't wait for more! I love reading all your stories but this one is one of my favourites so far! You write the characters wonderfully! I'm grinning and giggling from reading this! :D
Julia chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
firewordsparkler chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh, the tension! I can't wait for more.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Ah I loved this. It was soo funny. The breast part especially. Can't wait for the next chapter!
WhoInWhoville chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I snickered through this entire chapter. Very nice. LOL!
Moonprincess92 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Yet another great story by Laura! Can't wait to see how this one goes. : D
BadWolfRisen chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This is great! :) Can't wait for the next bit.

Cheers! -Seeker
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh god lol! I love this fic. Please update it soon!
DonnaForPresident chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oh, gurrrrgh. I love your dialogue so much! Can't I hire you do write mine? I'll never be this good! This story is starting to remind me of the Vegas one. Only thing is, I'll bet they won't last that long this time given the current pace of events! :-)
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ouuuch my heart! You need to stop!

(Except don't please because omg your fics are my favorites!)
intheclearyet chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Abbby is the most adorable thing ever and I want to hug her for being so sweet. Seriously. Can we all just agree with ABBY AND MAKE THEM GET MARRIED.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
OK, that proves that their love is so bloomin' obvious. A child can see it! XD

Great start! Update soon! XD

OAO

MarkieXD
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
*sigh*

Oh, Laura. This is the start of a lovely, lovely fic. I can't wait to see the other four times, plus the one time when it all changes.

I particularly like the way you're painting their insecurities. It rings true with the characters, and that mutual fear that the other will get tired of the relationship would definitely make it hard to actually say they love each other.

Again, looking forward to the rest!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »