Reviews for Five Times People Thought They Were A Couple
beatlesbird chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Oh that was absolutely Brilliant!
You Light The Sky chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Wonderful story 3
The Good Girl chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Oh this was just deliciously spectacular. You are fabulous. Loved it!
Velinde chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Ah wow! This is fantastic. :D Got quite a few snicker-giggles out of me, and I'm sharing it with all of my Whovian friends. Well written and awesomesauce.
Suki-Alanna chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
It was really funny and fantastic. :) I liked it.
Vespera chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
i thoroughly enjoyed that. after watching "End of Time," and that heart-breaking final scene between 10 and Rose, i definitely needed some lighthearted romance.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Very nice, very beautifully done. "too intimate to be just between friends" is a good way of describing the Doctor and Rose.
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
{Rose tilted her head to the side, contemplative. "Don't ever tell him this, but I'm knocking a few points of him, too. Six."} Haha, poor Mickey!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Very beautiful. And funny. Jackie's so funny sometimes... and the Doctor and Rose acting like maniacs. :)
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Cute!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Haha, poor Doctor! So much UST. Very nice... The chapter, not he UST. I mean, that's fine too but... WELLLL, I guess I should just hit "post review" before I dig myself in a bigger hole...
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OH. That was so, SO, SOOOOO cute! I love Abby, can I adopt her? She's adorable!
This whole chapter was sweet, nice job!
frmlss chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Left me all giggly. Perfect!
Elixirs chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Haha what a cheeky fanfic! I wish you added another chapter with the B&B scene oho! The things they'd do while seeing their reflection
katarina97 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012