Reviews for Five Times People Thought They Were A Couple
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
"Stay with me." "Always." Hunger Games? :D

Anyway, this is adorable! Already one of my favorites :)
Chris4 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Lovely! I always love it when the Doctor and Rose finally admit what has been staring them in the face and finally start snogging. ;-)
TheAngelofIego chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I don't know any words that could say much I loved this story! Well done!
WhosInTheAttic chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Loved it! Greatly captures all of that anticipation and longing and awkwardness.
Moonprincess92 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Perfect ending to a perfect story. I don't know how you manage to keep churning these out, it's absolutely brilliant! Well one, i loved. : D
T'Kirr chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Lovely end, playful like the other fluff, but hot, too. This progression is perfect romance. _
kiera-sama chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I loved this story! I just love the tenth doctor!
JollyRoger1 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Well done. That was very sweet. :)
Winged-Leopardess chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
absolutely amazing!

As much as I completely enjoy 10/Rose fics with a deep harrowing plot that finally breaks their walls down and they passionately and openely love each other. I do quite enjoy these, and to me they seem a little more..likely? They are just being themselves and things slip into place and they are like "Oh..hello!"

sorry, I let this review get away from me ;)

Well done! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I'm meant to be getting for my first day back at school and I was till I stumbled upon a new chapter of like the best story on here! Loved it! :) Good job and keep up the amazing amazing amazing work!
Dwepic chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Hi there! I'm almost sad this is finished now cos I was enjoying it so much . . . almost. It was a great chapter, as always :D I particularly liked how you refered back to the artist in chapter 3.
BadWolfRisen chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Excellent, again. Love this one just like Five Times People Asked Rose.

Cheers.
DrWhoer chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
This is so good! I love the way you write, please please please please do a follow up chapter ? Please? Pretty please? pretty please with sugar on top? :)
Dria The Dreary chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Hurry and update xD I love it!
T'Kirr chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Soo cute, even when they're annoyed with each other. You point out a very typical habit we tend to have the Doctor do, and that's say everything but the words he needs to say! And he actually has to explain himself. Hah! "Here I am baring my soul, you could be less patronising." They're so entertaining. Can't wait for part 2!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »