Reviews for The Case of the Spectral Stalker
Harry2 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Mission accomplished! THe mad Doctor has been caught and put away. Now, maybe Hamiliton can take some time off and relax after what he has hbeen through lately. Maybe take Mignon out for dinner, enjoy some time with the lady. He turly desrerves it!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Somehow, I think that Paul has been affected even more than anyone suspected. Perry suspects but there is more important matters to be dealt with, such as capturing this mad Doctor!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Sounds like Perry MIGHT have a idea where Dr Portman is hiding. If it turns out to be correct, then they can find her, arrest her, and stop her mad plot before she gets REALLY ambitious!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Sounds like Portman has Paul hidden very well, if the military and the police can't find him. But something has to break for Perry and everyone to truly find him.
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Very entertaining story. Now on to the wrap up!
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
I sure hope she isn't going to get Paul to go after Perry or Hamilton.
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Nice lady. Paul is in big trouble.
Harry2 chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I said that this Doctor was crazy before, but now I am convinced that not only ius she nuts, but she has lost all emotions. All she cares about is her experiments and what they can do. The soooner she is stopped the better for all involved!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
It sounds to me liek Dr. Portman's experiments have caused Jerry to start loosing his mind, causing him to become unblanaced. This would explain his actions in this chapter. And while he ma y have killed someone, he was not in his right mand, and if this Dr. Portman can be found, SHE will be the one put on trail for several counts of murder!
ksknowles1att.net chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Great suspense! Just don' t see how this guy could be Caldwell. There must be another explanation.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
This scientist,and I use that term lightly, is messing with things she should NOT be messing with! First mind control, now using the chips to manipulate people into doing her biding to the point of resurrecting people is OURTRAGEOUS! The sooner she is found and put in jail by herself for the rest of her life is the EASISET way for her to be taken care of!
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Well, it looks like they got the officer who was being turned into a stalker/murderer. Now, lets see if they can get any information on who is behind all of this.