Reviews for Fighting crime in a wetsuit?
XSega chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Awesome! More more!
James Adara chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
(if you wanna message me back the name is my real pen name.)

please up date more I love this story and both you and it have great potential. must read moreeeeee.
HarmonicSymphony chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Please update soon! I am enjoying this story! :)
witchbaby300 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Please continue this! I love Dave's point of view. It's so funny and puts me in such a great mood. I love your character Taylor as well. Can't wait to read more :-)
Rae-kawaii chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Please continue or I shall perish!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
awesome story :D
JAMES ADARA chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
oh good god please stop taking so long to up date lol. you leave the chapters at a climax point of ''what happens next'' and then I have to wait a month for an answer and it kills me.

on another solid point though im really enjoying the plot and I cant wait to see what her hero name is
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
I apologise for not reviewing this chapter in a while, but I've just got around to reading it again. I'm liking it, Taylor is quite different from other OC characters in this fandom, and that's a good thing, it makes her more interesting to read about. It's fun to see how she reacts to different characters. Wonder if she will fight crime in a wet suit? We'll have to see. Can't wait to see more when it's ready. Great job.
AsMadAsMurdock chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Oooh what happens UPDATE QUICKLY PLEASE, does whats-his-face get peppeD sprayed by Taylor 'cause that would be pretty funny, now update :D
Melina chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
OOOOOOHHH! I bet that Jed is secretly a villan.
haly chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
cool
JAMES ADARA chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Please write more soon ... This story has great potential
silverstreak93242 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
I hope this review finds you well, I rather enjoyed reading this, and I gather that it's Pre-Kick-ass, therefore it's before the movie/comic accident, and I am looking forward to the next chapters, which hopefully your muse will release as soon as they are ready for you to put on screen and share! I don't think I wanna kill you or even hate you for writing this story, honestly wondering tho, as things progress, if your gonna have Dave and Katie wind up together for a while, or just leave her "hanging"? LOL, actually, just wanting to read the story and see what you come up with, so no spoilers requested here! Hope to read the next chapters soon! Very very good start to the story! and nice to see the start of things from a perspective other than Dave's or Mindy's!
Fighting Crime chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Firstly, you just just need to keep writing practice make perfect!

Secondly, try and make your own story don't follow one that's been done! however outlandish it may be just write something original even if its inspired by Kick-Ass!

Thirdly, detail! no matter how boring it is to sit there and describe maybe the way a room looks or a hallway or even a tree that Taylor sits under whilst eating her lunch (and trust me i KNOW how boring it can be) those things make a book! the reader wants to see what she sees they want to make their own mental image of it all.

Fourth, try and get some back story going not just a relationship but something you can refer to latter on in the story that doesn't seem to important but actually is .. people like being tricked in books!

The best way to do this is to read it yourself if you can engross yourself in your OWN book when you know whats going to happen you know you can get others to read!

another idea is a Dictaphone, talk into it some people speak better then writing then relay your script onto paper, it worked for me in my A-Level English language essay, when i had to write a short story that ended up 100 pages long .. oopss lol

Hope this helps a little
Pasta Alfredo chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I am already anxiously waiting how the get together Brian is planing will turn out!

This is a good fanfiction, I'm extremely satisfied to have stayed and read the remaining chapters.

I do strongly encourage you to write more...please.

Keep up the excellent work!