Reviews for Little Dart
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/3
Love reading this story, so beautifully written. Historical stories have always been a favourite of mine, the time, the era, just so very magical...
moosals chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
What an interesting story. I was hoping he might take her to freedom on his ship. Thanks :)
debslmac chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
:) loved this
shehazi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Really enjoyed your historical take. :)
kleotwifrenzie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved this story for a lot of obvious reasons! And the names you chose for Edward and Bella how very fitting LOL
Thank you!
chele the original chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Excellent!
Shotgunkiss chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a lovely story! I had actually wished that it would be extended into a multi-chapter instead of a oneshot. Just think of the possible romantic scenes between Eruthros and Bella. Still, I liked it very much, especially the ending. It seems fitting.
Montara chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It was wonderful, as always, but why did you had to add the last line? :((( It was all good, they escaped, had a wonderful life and then...bam...Bella is dead :((( Of course I had to cry at that...

I loved it, even with the last line :) Thank you!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was a nice little story. I'm getting more use to these different time/place Edward/Bella stories. A long time ago and in land far away I enjoyed learning about ancient Greece and Italy and their myths. Think I'll dig out some old books by Thomas Burnett Swann, he has a slightly different take on the legends of Crete. Thanks for sharing.
Ii-Neeys chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
An amazing story, really interesting to read with all the historical info. I love it
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Eruthros knew the secret of the minotaur, so he must have been royalty of some sort. It was a very fortunate accident when he found his little dart, Bella hiding in his room. It literally saved both their lives!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
An amazing story. I love how Eruthros saved Bella and created a beautiful life together. I also loved that because of his choice to be with Bella he and his family were saved from the destruction of the volcano.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
pretty awesome story, im always intrigued with the gods and their stories! great one!
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved this story. Totally should have gotten recognition from the judges. I was an archaeology major in college and loved how you brought this time period to life.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »