Reviews for Unbroken
boldpens chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so sweet and perfect!
Giselle chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
PLEASE MAKE IT LONGER!
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
"Why are you… like that? Around others, I mean. You're sarcastic and vindictive and mean and condescending, but that's not you, Seb. You're blunt, but not cruel. Honest, but not hurtful. Why am I the one who gets to see your soft side?"

"Because you're the one that brings it out in me."

-.-.-.-.-.-

THIS WAS MY HEADCANON AND I JUST LOVE SEEING STORIES ABOUT IT. MY PRECIOUS, HE JUST NEEDS BLAINE TO LOVE HIM.

I JUST... MY FEEEEELS. SO GOOD, YOU RULE.
AhaBye chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
.Gosh! Please write a sequel! :D :D :D
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awww I love this. Most Seblaine fics are just about smut and I love that this one actually has feeling.
kawaii01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wait Blaine and Sebastian! H-he CHEATED on Kurt! But Kurts so mice! Why did he do that? Wny?jshshsbdgsnjsb!

Okay, I'm done with my rant, other than the fact that blaine cheated on Kurt with Sebastian it was a fantastic story! Great job!
Lily Criss chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love this are you planning on writting anymore?
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hey, I did like the story but your summary was kind of, well not that good, it made me think this story would be a bit more on how he was going to slushie kurt rather than a love confession.
TheSilentMaid chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
its very good i love it
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
No! :'( Sorry. Erm. You're writing is awesome, the pairing I cringe at. _' That's what I get for clicking on an email link before reading the pairings. As a writer though, I feel the need to tell you some of my critiques. Your summery was an excerpt from the fic, and usually when someone does something like that; they expand on it. That paragraph was just about all you wrote mentioning Kurt. I love Kurt, Blaine and I definably love Klaine; but I assure you I'm not being biased. I just feel like your characters were a bit OC, and Blaine would never give up that easily- he'd go on about Kurt being his boyfriend, and not wanting to cheat. His memory probably wouldn't be from the first time he met Sebastion (although that went with the fic, so that's okay...). Blaine with or without medice wouldn't kiss Sebastion and not freak out (internally or visible) after. It was a nice read, though. :)

-Nic
Charlie Baytes chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So adorable. I love Seblaine.