Reviews for Broken Dolls and Dead Fireflies
Dante The Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
It's hard to explain everything that I love about this story, but I'll try. So start, the depth of emotion you reached while not over-explaining things was breathtaking, the characterization and thought you put into the character interactions was beautiful, and the subtle poetry in your writing style as you gave us a little window into Zelda's head made me smile. An overall 10/10. :) Excellent story.
zeldalover1234 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was a really sad story...
darkyami1214 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is really good.

I really enjoyed this. I love how you go in such depth into this.

It sounds so real, trust me. I always wondered why Zelda was so emotionless in the game. I'm certain this is what could of happened in the game.

I'll tell you I like Zelda in Twilight Princess. She is someone some people will hardly ever understand. She's been through a LOT.

No one has a right not to do something like that to her. No One.

Again I love how you write this. Hope you write more of theses _
HermioneSparta chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ai! Why why WHY must you do this? You write so excellent, heart wrenching stories that are one-shots. One of these days I'll convince you to do a multi-chapter fic-even if it's a series of one-shots!

Broken is something one could see happening in cannong, while at the same time, being completely beyond the scope of the game. Poor Zelda, having absolutely no one by her side.

Suggestion: Midna's point of a view? Can you write it? Puh-lease?

-HS
ShadowDestroyerOfTime chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is a really good story. how you were able to put emotions in it. i wish i could write this good.
Adeste fideles chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
...it is amazing...
kreite chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
expertly written and deeply depressing this deserves far more recognition than it's currently getting (I did not mean for that to rhyme)