Reviews for It's Not Easy Adopted Story
ari6559 chapter 13 . 5/14
heey!
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story 'it's not easy' and I am sorry you got such negative reviews that you decided to stop. I know you stopped updating years ago, but still wanted to show you that I, at least did enjoy it and I hope you found something else to do that you enjoy.
Bye!
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 13 . 4/9
I thought it was great! People are stupid.
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 10 . 4/9
once again... GO DRACO GO DRACO TEACH THOSE BASTARDIC DUNDERHEADS WHAT IT MEANS TO PISS OFF A MALFOY!
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 7 . 4/9
GO DRACO! TEACH THAT IDIOTIC WEASLEY SOME GOOD MANNERS!
To be honest your acting like a child yourself. Who cares if not everyone likes they can stop reading it but not to finish is a shitty reason you have loyal fans in yet you punish them for other reads shit
mattdombast chapter 9 . 2/6
I say they should die
mattdombast chapter 2 . 2/2
I have waited so long. Now in your not finished it that cruel to those of us who have been faithful
mattdombast chapter 1 . 2/2
Your kidding right I have been waiting for years for this story
Elijah Vey chapter 13 . 1/25
Please update. I know some viewers are assholes and jerks but I love this story and wish to see how it ends. I believe that every good story has to have a depressing scene as it makes for a better ending. So please update. I really look forward to reading the next chapter.
Rosepeadel chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I wouldn't care about what they say. Their will always be haters out there. If it counts I like this story.
HellsBloodyAngel chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
i love your story and hope for an update. the rant is okay. frankly, i think it needed to be said if its truly that bad. once again, love your story and hope (cant wait) for an update!
JBubbles chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Uhm, I was really enjoying this fic, the plot was great, their relationship was interesting and I reeeeally loved the fact that Harry got to live in this summer. Kudos on this!
ImPerfectlyNerdy chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
I just wanted to say that I love your story and hope you do update it at some point. There is simply not enough long Viktor Harry slash stories on here. I can't wait to see what happens to Ron and who Draco will end up with. I also hope you are doing better.
Hugs and Kisses,
From a Big Fan
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
wheres the REST!
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Hey I'm sorry people can't be nice or enjoy your stories. I love this story personally. Eventually I hope you'll continue updating this fantastic story. If idiotic people can't realize that this is fiction and isn't supposed to seem like the books then fuck them and their bull shit attitudes. Whenever you're ready I hope to finish and continue reading your story. I somewhat understand about stupid pm's from readers. I keep getting flames from people who read my stories on this site. So I get it to an extent. I do hope you update at some point though. lol ;-) I hope you enjoy your day! 3