Reviews for It's Not Easy Adopted Story
narutohinatalover4ev chapter 13 . 2/10
Hey I'm sorry people can't be nice or enjoy your stories. I love this story personally. Eventually I hope you'll continue updating this fantastic story. If idiotic people can't realize that this is fiction and isn't supposed to seem like the books then fuck them and their bull shit attitudes. Whenever you're ready I hope to finish and continue reading your story. I somewhat understand about stupid pm's from readers. I keep getting flames from people who read my stories on this site. So I get it to an extent. I do hope you update at some point though. lol ;-) I hope you enjoy your day! 3
That Faggot From Next door chapter 13 . 1/4
; - ; do you pan to update soon?
hdns chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
It's a shame you're not going to finish the story

Personaly i liked it!
PandaBear97 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Update. Please?
Tharayel chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I really wish you hadn't stopped writing this story especially with the parts after Ashvarden's work hope I enjoy reading your other stories as well! :)
kev sakura chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Hi! i just wanted to tell you that i completely respect you for continuing to write for so long even though there must have been a lot of negative comments. I only say that because i believe that you wouldnt have stopped writing if there weren't. to me through, this story was fantastic and i would really love to see it continued. i have read many of your other stories as well, and i truly think that you are an amazing writer. I hope that i am not over stepping any boundaries, but i just thought that you deserved a little bit of positive feedback.
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
I am really sorry to hear that some people can be so thoughtless. For what its worth I loved this story (what was posted anyway). It is terrible that others idiocy ruined what had potential to be a terrific story! if you ever reconsider continueing this story just know you will have at the very least one dedicated reader!
fictionfan95 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
I really like this story. Everyone that doesn't like this story and decides to say something that isn't constructive or that is rude can go jump off a cliff. I hope you post more chapters for this story. Please.
ChiOokamiRyu chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story. I love it. There's not enough Harry/Viktor pairing that aren't a oneshot. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
The story, for the most part, was pretty good. The plot line was mildly interesting, I took a brake from reading for a while but the main thing was that I picked it back up. Except for a few grammar and/or spelling issues here and there its over all a pretty good story. I'd encourage you to continue it because I'm curious to see how this ends.

About the rants, I have no problem with then at all and in fact I agree with you. Those that flame or bash another's work just for the fun are not worth the time it takes to read what they have to say. Keep writing and don't let them bring you down!
The arithmancer chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Can I just say, that I am really enjoying this and hope that you can get past people who get their kicks from negativity (if I hate a story I stop reading!) and let us know more about Harry's creature and howVictor helps him.
Wolf chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I love this story and i sincerely hope you update soon. I
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Just here to say that I absolutly love this story. It is soo interesting and dramatic with real life experiences that could happen in this world. I hope that you update eventually. As for the haters that can't stop being prejudiced against authors, I feel that if they didn't like the story, they should just keep to themselves or give ways that the author could improve their writing style, because this site's motto is practically stating to unleash their imaginations and haters that are probably just jealous shouldn't make such comments that stop an authors inspiration. Thanks for listening and I sincerly hope that you find a way to get passed this and update this amazing story.
wechard chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Please update soon, and PLEASE tell me that Ron, Ginny, and Hermione get severely tortured before getting an amazingly painful death! Or that they get their magic taken away/sealed, or that they get sent to Azkaban. They deserve it for raping Harry! How long do you think it will take until Harry is comfortable with mating with Viktor again? I really like this story!
WolfinEndlessDarkness chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Please keep on writing. This is one of my favorite story's and pairing.