Reviews for It's Not Easy Adopted Story
But...but... I LIKE IT...
Please... pretty please with digital cookies and hot chocolate... write some more
ForeverSeverusS chapter 13 . 3/30
I loved your story, i cried and i laughed. I write fanfic on ao3, i just ignore the bad comments or delete them, because their opinion does not matter to me. Only the good ones, those are the people i write for. Keep it up for those that love your story. I love your story. And i hope in the future that there will be more, even if it takes a year, i look forward to the next chapter. ForeverSeverusSnape
SilverRosehp chapter 13 . 2/8
I really think that you should ignore the bull shit (they are fucking jackasses)I absolutely love your story and hope (can't wait)for an update.
ari6559 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
heey!
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story 'it's not easy' and I am sorry you got such negative reviews that you decided to stop. I know you stopped updating years ago, but still wanted to show you that I, at least did enjoy it and I hope you found something else to do that you enjoy.
Bye!
Lady Whitlock-Black chapter 13 . 4/9/2016
I thought it was great! People are stupid.
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
once again... GO DRACO GO DRACO TEACH THOSE BASTARDIC DUNDERHEADS WHAT IT MEANS TO PISS OFF A MALFOY!
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
GO DRACO! TEACH THAT IDIOTIC WEASLEY SOME GOOD MANNERS!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
To be honest your acting like a child yourself. Who cares if not everyone likes they can stop reading it but not to finish is a shitty reason you have loyal fans in yet you punish them for other reads shit
mattdombast chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
I say they should die
mattdombast chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
I have waited so long. Now in your not finished it that cruel to those of us who have been faithful
mattdombast chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Your kidding right I have been waiting for years for this story
Mara Quinn chapter 13 . 1/25/2016
Please update. I know some viewers are assholes and jerks but I love this story and wish to see how it ends. I believe that every good story has to have a depressing scene as it makes for a better ending. So please update. I really look forward to reading the next chapter.
Rosepeadel chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I wouldn't care about what they say. Their will always be haters out there. If it counts I like this story.
HellsBloodyAngel chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
i love your story and hope for an update. the rant is okay. frankly, i think it needed to be said if its truly that bad. once again, love your story and hope (cant wait) for an update!
JBubbles chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Uhm, I was really enjoying this fic, the plot was great, their relationship was interesting and I reeeeally loved the fact that Harry got to live in this summer. Kudos on this!