Reviews for The Return of the Five
ExpelliarmusVoldemort chapter 13 . 8/5
Haha I love this! I'm wondering if anythings gonna happen with Julian and Georgw but I'm fine if it dosnt! Hopedully you update soon xx
erintherese86 chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
I hope you continue with this! I am enjoying it! I wonder if Julian's girlfriend will reappear though?
elmoryakhan chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
I am really glad to see this update. The Famous Five is my all time favourite series. I really hope you update the next chapter sooner this time.

Till next time.
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
All of them, off on a mystery again!
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
This story has actually reached new meaning for me recently, as I've started uni and therefore have been spending less time with my family. I understand feeling left out of the group dynamic, especially when you used to be really close.
booksniffer chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Oh my god! Please please don't tell me you reached a writer's block! It was going so well up until now! Do update it as soon as you get the time to! Also, are you pairing dick with jo? I always thought they'd end up together. Just a thought though, you my dear, complete the story!
elmoryakhan chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
I am so glad I found this story! I am a huge fan of famous five. Please update soon and I hope there is some huge mystery looming up in the next chapter.
Juliet-Echo chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
A rather splendid adventure - that's bang on, that is xD seriously, you're doing great, don't stress about it - I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Jo! Awesome! I like Jo, she's so much like George, but a bit more fun.
Summerseve5375 chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
You are a good storyteller so if I critique your story, understand that I have to be picky at an arsie level.

Read up on dialogue attribution. Thankfully you don't litter your attributors with adverbs. What you do is (and I am borrowing from the fantastic Stephen King's 'On Writing') 'shoot the attribition verb full of steroids' - demanded, exclaimed. Your dialogue within the situation should make it obvious as to the tone of delivery. The golden rule - never tell when you can show :-) In the vast majority of cases 'said' should be all you need.

Also, re-read all the books and note down place names and incidental characters, especially villians. It will give your story a more authentic feel. The earlier books are best for this as Enid tended to forget about a lot of her own canon as the years went by. Famousfive dot net is a treasure trove :-)

Please keep writing. FF fandoms are under represented.

Book girl fan chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I still care! I think I've almost forgotten what this story was about, but this fandom is so under appreciated, I will keep reading!
Juliet-Echo chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Loving it :D great job, rellly looking forward to more fun and adventure
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
hurry I cant wait for the next chapter
Siddystar101 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Could you give George a pair in this story? i have always wanted to know how that would be like. you know someone falls in love with George and she has feelings for him back.
Sheryl chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Quite nice so far... Waiting for more...