Reviews for Sexy in the Sheets
gr8 (:
Malice Mirandy Forever Always chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Please continue
Malice Mirandy Forever Always chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Really good story please continue
Dolliellama chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
The story was good until the end, it felt alittle rushed . Plus I just can't see Maya as A, because realistically that isn't her place in the show.
janell chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I love the whole thing but I don't like that its now it does seem like she could be A I love the ending about Ali and Emily but if Ezra proposed I'm sure her parents would have been pissed. But overall I enjoyed reading it and i wish it would be true but Idk.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Nice idea and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
That was a truly awesome story thank you for posting it!
Prettylittlefan chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I think she & Mona are A in the series.

Great ending to a great story! Loved it :)
James888 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
So Maya was A ? No wonder she wanted to go out with Emily :)

That was brave of Ali throwing herself in front of the bullet.

And i would have never thought that Garrett would have saved them :) Nice ending all round. GRIN.
kikione chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Love this story! I think A is gunna be Maya and also Melissa in the series.
macoina chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
I also think maya is A
James888 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I have no idea who A is but at least Alison & Emily are finally together. And i agree that telling the police wont do any thing. They might even arested and charge her with everything.
Prettylittlefan chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Still think Mona is A. I always picture a huge showdown between A & the girls when they find out but this works too. Update soon!
James888 chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
So Samara dated Alison & helped her Relized her feelings for Emily. She was very helpful :) SO Ail still have feelings for her and looks like Emily does too. Looks like Maya's diden't put any effert into kicking marijuana. At least Alison was able to tell her how she feels. Just one stumbling block. A.

Hope Pam doesn't freek out too much.