Reviews for The turtle and the Goddess
WOOOOOW!
tmntfan4ever chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
HOLY SH- *ducks under desk*
tmntfan4ever chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
This is so freaking awesome!
Scar of Mine chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Oh no Raphie-boy, you and Mikey's gonna get in trouble.
Scar of Mine chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Interesting point of view on St. Valentines Day.
Scar of Mine chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Oh crap... bad Mikey.
Scar of Mine chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Evil Mikey and Klunk villain moment...epic.
Scar of Mine chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
OOOOO... this is gonna be a good one I just know it. Never thought of a Monster High crossover to TMNT but very interesting idea.

And I know it's 5 months past St. Valentine's Day but *shrugs* I been busy and gotta catch up on your stories ASAP.
Guess chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
...I'm speechless... That was so... So... AWESOME!
Super Mega Fan chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
loved it really loved it I'm also working two tmnt stories I've been a writer sense I was fifteen and half in my freshmen year of high school but I graduated from high aleady though u should check out my bio it tells a lot about me and agian awesome story.
I Love Kittens too chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Leito ha dado la iniciativa. Cupido estará feliz al ver cumplido su misión. Rosas azules, ah? Seria lindo ver una, seria original como las rosas verdes.

Bonito final.
Ravenhearst chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Someday...seems longer than forever. But, this story ended beautifully, I hope there's a sequel or something! If there isn't, I'll just read your current stories or new ones.
turtlegirls16 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
! I LOVE IT!
Halloween Witch chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
AWE! That was so cute! Best ending to your story ever Who! Loved it so much! And i can't wait to see what you of next! Its okay that life's been getting in your way, it makes your chapters better when we read them!

Halloween Witch