Reviews for Pretend You Love Me
melissa chapter 21 . 10/18
That was great! Lots of emotions from Delena. Despite of all the mistakes they've done to each other, they had still able to survive. How I wish they had a happy ending in reality. Nice work.
iranaterra chapter 12 . 10/13
I am a little late at reviewing since I am reading this story now, but I just wanted to tell you that you are right on your comments and if there is love you can work on a broken marriage. It just takes time and a lot of effort. Speaking from 10 years of experience.
Beautiful story
OMG I read till chapter 7 so far and there was SO MUCH drama, I dont even wanna know what more will be in the rest of the 14 chapters left!
Anyway I LOVE the angst
delena05 chapter 21 . 6/9
Amazing story. A perfect amount of angst. Glad you went with a happy ending :)
delena05 chapter 20 . 6/9
She cant die!
delena05 chapter 18 . 6/9
I liked the fact that Damon decided to quit his job. Now with the baby in picture, he shouldnt go through that kind of stress.
delena05 chapter 17 . 6/9
Not again :/
They were going so well but I guess it really takes time to let go of such things.
delena05 chapter 15 . 6/9
The scene where Damon sees the couple is such a parallel of the 6X21. In the show this is the moment he realizes he wants to be human for Elena & here you make him realize he wants to forgive Elena. I JUST LOVED IT. And the end where he asks her on a date, so cute :)
delena05 chapter 13 . 6/9
This is really sad. Hoping things go better soon.
delena05 chapter 11 . 6/9
Ok this was depressing. I am kinda angry with Damon. His reaction was expected but almost sleeping with Andie again :/
delena05 chapter 9 . 6/9
Awww they made love & said ILYs. Great chapter :)
delena05 chapter 8 . 6/8
Another amazing chapter. The part where they find the gender of the baby was simply perfection. In that moment, they forgot all their problems. And their dinner date was so adorable. Oh and to find out that they had their first kiss in the rain, all the memories of the DE rain kiss coming back :)
delena05 chapter 6 . 6/8
Loved this chapter. Damon's accident in a way brought them closer :)
delena05 chapter 4 . 6/8