Reviews for Pretend You Love Me
KlausSaidSo chapter 21 . 1/12
Jesus Christ you almost gave me a heart attack. But you did tore my heart out in chapter 20. Damn the thought of Elena dying.!

… You had me in tears and made me experience a few heartbreaks therefore I absolutely love you and your story.
Sorrybout'ya chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
Yep I'm pissed off! How dare he get mad at her when HE had an affair with Andie! Oh' that's right they didn't have sex. ONLY because she walked in on them. And then he goes to have sex. Again with Andi and only doesn't because She stops him. That's right this Damon so far is nothing but an S.O.B.!

* Gee I feel better now. *huffs
**I'll finish reading the rest of this wonderful story now ;)
celisc chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
That was a beautiful journey, so glad I read it! Your stories are amazing by the way, and this one is no different. I'm glad that they could make it right by the end, and had their happy ending. Thanks for this :)
Steph2013 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
Wow, this was so beautifully sad for a lot of this story and when he found out about the pregnancy the first time that totally broke my heart and the fact he went to Andie is all kinds of fucked up!. I loved the story and Im glad I finally read it and your writing is amazing. And at the end Im glad everything worked out and renewing their marriage vows is the cutest thing. Cheers for now. :)
Midnight Wallflower chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
This was a rollercoaster, like, seriously! Every time i read this i either cried or laughed, it was so much pain to read, in a good way though. Amazing fan fic! Proof that a marriage can be fixed if both want to.
euphemiamargareth chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Awww nice ending
euphemiamargareth chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Urrrggghhhh another one,
euphemiamargareth chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Love this one, its cute, after all that super dramatic chapters
euphemiamargareth chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Oooopppps, tssss tsss
Physie Remangason chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Amazing story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I love this fanfic I cried so many times.
karinasomerhalder chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Not what I was expecting. In a good way, though. I loved this so much I read in two days!
euphemiamargareth chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Why is this so dramatic and heavy? Thought im gonna see something happy in the middle of it or in first few chapters
TVDvamplover chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Ok wait. Tell me if I'm right. So Elena got pregnant and had a miscarriage before she told Damon and now she's pregnant again? That's the only part I'm confused about. Other than that this story is fantastic!
LoveDE chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
I just completed this story. I admit I was hyperventilating there for a minute but thank goodness everything worked out. I absolutely loved this story and your writing is outstanding as usual.