Reviews for Pretend You Love Me
DS 3 EG chapter 15 . 4/21
Please write a Prequel to it.
Emily Marie Salvatore chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Damon's really pissing me off in this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
Owh this fic is just perfect
melissa chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
That was great! Lots of emotions from Delena. Despite of all the mistakes they've done to each other, they had still able to survive. How I wish they had a happy ending in reality. Nice work.
iranaterra chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I am a little late at reviewing since I am reading this story now, but I just wanted to tell you that you are right on your comments and if there is love you can work on a broken marriage. It just takes time and a lot of effort. Speaking from 10 years of experience.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Beautiful story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2015
OMG I read till chapter 7 so far and there was SO MUCH drama, I dont even wanna know what more will be in the rest of the 14 chapters left!
Anyway I LOVE the angst
delena05 chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
Amazing story. A perfect amount of angst. Glad you went with a happy ending :)
delena05 chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
She cant die!
delena05 chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
I liked the fact that Damon decided to quit his job. Now with the baby in picture, he shouldnt go through that kind of stress.
delena05 chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
Not again :/
They were going so well but I guess it really takes time to let go of such things.
delena05 chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
The scene where Damon sees the couple is such a parallel of the 6X21. In the show this is the moment he realizes he wants to be human for Elena & here you make him realize he wants to forgive Elena. I JUST LOVED IT. And the end where he asks her on a date, so cute :)
delena05 chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
This is really sad. Hoping things go better soon.
delena05 chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Ok this was depressing. I am kinda angry with Damon. His reaction was expected but almost sleeping with Andie again :/
delena05 chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Awww they made love & said ILYs. Great chapter :)