Reviews for My Heart
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AriaMirror1028 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Okay. I liked that. The paragraphs made it much easier to read.
Blackcatauthor chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
no don't change the ending it's funny
Blackcatauthor chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I'm not a fan of yaoi i can enjoy it sometimes but not when it's shoved in face but here it goes nice and smooth i can't wait to see more and about their baby this is just a humble request can you make it a girl and name her Coraline i get into details with her i promise just look up my deviant art channel called axeliloveyou201 that's where I'll post her profile
Glowstix-Junky chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Hey everyone! Im still alive and i just wanna apologize for the long update wait. I will be updating by 7/8/12 so keep your eye out.
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
...What? Why do I love this so? o.0
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
I love this! Keep going!
ladykale1985 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
love the story.
bleach102 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
i liked it and i think the baby should be a girl
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I love this! More please!

"Viktor when this is over, I'm going to have you castrated" Ichabod said in a dark tone.

"You don't mean that sweetie, you're just having mood swings" Viktor cooed thinking nothing of the threat. Ever since Ichabod got pregnant, he had been threatening the hessian like this every chance he got.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LMAO Best and funniest part of this chapter!
Glowstix-Junky chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Thank you all for your wonderful reviews and i promise you chap 5 will be up in no less than a month. Schools sucks.
snake eyes and sissies chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Very cute story. Hope you continue!
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I was going to give this a shot until I opened it and realized you don't use proper paragraphs. Is it childish? Slightly, but I've come to that point. You also have some serious run on sentances.

Have you tried getting a Beta?
bleach102 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
the baby should be a girl
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 4 . 3/8/2012