Reviews for Mistaken Bondage
k1942 chapter 38 . 8/27
Oh my, do I love a happy ending! This was a fairly different story from the usual ones I read, but it was a lot of fun to read!
k1942 chapter 37 . 8/27
Rhianna is a very smart therapist and has already started Edward on the path to what passes for normal these days! Looks like a little peace and quiet are seeping in here!
k1942 chapter 36 . 8/27
Could we really be nearing the end of this madness? I sure hope so since the baby is coming!
k1942 chapter 35 . 8/27
I wonder if Edward has thought that even these measures may not be enough o keep Bella safe? I hope Charlie will stay strong and guard his daughter with his life!
k1942 chapter 34 . 8/27
The longer Charlie hangs around this place, the more crazy he seems to be exposed to!
k1942 chapter 33 . 8/27
I guess all it took to convince Charlie of the necessity of Edward and Rose's plan, was the encounter with Jasper!
k1942 chapter 32 . 8/27
Welcome to the fun house, Charlie! I think he's getting a clearer picture of life with the Cullens!
k1942 chapter 31 . 8/27
Gee, Charlie, maybe you don't really want to know? This is getting better and better!
k1942 chapter 30 . 8/27
I'll bet Charlie feels as if he's gone down the rabbit hole and is in Crazyland, instead of Wonderland! Just wait until he gets the whole picture, or better yet, meets the rest of the family!
k1942 chapter 29 . 8/27
Bella would have been an excellent diplomat, she's really got it down to a science! Let's just hope her dad is going to be okay with all this.
k1942 chapter 28 . 8/27
Of course not! If they can convince Charlie everything is okay, I'll be very surprised since he's probably a pretty good cop!
k1942 chapter 27 . 8/27
Well, that was all kinds of creepy!
k1942 chapter 26 . 8/27
As crazy as things have been recently, I don't blame Edward for not trusting Rose's words!
k1942 chapter 25 . 8/27
Dear Lord! If Emmett fell on her she could really be injured! This chapter is like like at the funny farm, only worse!
k1942 chapter 24 . 8/27
Insanity must be hereditary in this messed up family! I'm glad it was Emmett who killed Eleazar and not Edward. As for the rest of the family, I have no clue as to what happens now!
2,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »