Reviews for Mistaken Bondage
I dont know if i missed it or not but...how old are they?
tanseynz chapter 38 . 1/23
Definitely weird story - quite funny at times and your Edward and his ideas - priceless!
tanseynz chapter 35 . 1/23
If she's due to give birth any day, tying her up is a-physically painful and b-actively dangerous.
tanseynz chapter 34 . 1/23
Holy crap, he actually called her by her real name! I thought he'd forgotten it completely.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 1/23
Charlie is right - this Edward is one damaged nut. His plans for his baby daughter prove it. Bella's a fool if she thinks she or her daughter will be safe with him.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 1/23
He's a killer too, though.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 1/22
He's killed his brother and now he's planning to kill his father? But he can't cope with living in a condo or hold down a real job? And he's still bossing Bella while not bothering to listen to her. Blimey!
Vamps09 chapter 38 . 9/29/2014
I liked the story, but it was a crazy story
Vamps09 chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Oh wow this is Crazy, I love it , it is toooo funny.
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Wo is for sure! Great chapter!
Vamps09 chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Wow another great story, and how is he gonna off his daddy? Got to go read more. Luv it!
sujari6 chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
Loved this story.
dancemom33 chapter 38 . 7/19/2014
Just read this. I wish you would continue this story five or 10 years done the road
Guest chapter 35 . 6/19/2014
I see this whole, Bella locked up and tied down, as a serious flaw . . . just begging for something to go wrong. Now, Charlie will be a bloody fool idiot and unlock the door to the first person that tells him Edward sent them . . . or, he will look at it as his opportunity to 'get his daughter free' and then they both will be jeopardized. Really . . . I see major flaws with this plan. He could've left her in the room alone but, not tied down. Freaking insane fool is going to get them all killed.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 6/19/2014
Well, they are all still crazy. I'm glad that they are helping the tortured subs in the area to get them the help they need. Taking it a step further to get them educated and jobs . . . even getting them reconnected with their families. Also, it was good to read that Charlie left Forks and moved to wherever they are. What was really good to read was Elizabeth making so much progress that it seems that her and Charlie are an item. I liked that. This was one whacked out story . . . and I feel I read it more for the 'accident I can't turn away from' approach than actually liking it. Moving onto your next story now . . .
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »