Reviews for Mistaken Bondage
You're awesome! I'm reading all your stories. Thank you#
FireRed21 chapter 6 . 7/5
You could've been clearer about who's dad Edward's talking about. I almost got confused there.
Edward's Shadow chapter 38 . 5/21
Kinda left us hanging hope there will be outtakes? Does Edward change? Does his mom and the others manage to make a new life for themselves? Does Bella get her education and is she able to have a career? Or is he still the same murderous control freak?
Edward's Shadow chapter 37 . 5/21
How did Edwards family get their money? What business or whatever?
Edward's Shadow chapter 36 . 5/21
Yep dumbass Edward what a prick.
Edward's Shadow chapter 35 . 5/21
Why would he tie a pregnant lady to a bed and leave where she couldn't get to the bathroom? H has to know she has to go a lot with the pressure of the baby on her bladder. Wow still confirming what a sick ass he is.
Edward's Shadow chapter 34 . 5/21
LMAO Poor Charlie bad enough at the pool but he should have knocked after catching that before going into their room!
Edward's Shadow chapter 31 . 5/20
Who raised Bella? I was thinking her mom since we just heard of Charlie existing but then he is talking about all the stuff he did for her growing p so I am confused? Esme sure shut Carlisle down lmao! I thought Edward had an education even if only by tutors he should know what cabin fever meant.
Edward's Shadow chapter 30 . 5/20
Bella has to know that Edward is that Nut Job her dad says he is. He needs serious help he doesn't need to be near her and for sure the baby once it is born.
Edward's Shadow chapter 29 . 5/20
HOnestly Edward is a killer and Bella should never have told him she was preggo she should have went to her dad instead of Carlisle and Esme when she ran. Edward is a sicko still tries to treat her like a sub that she never was.
Edward's Shadow chapter 28 . 5/20
I was wondering where Charlie was since we never heard anything about her and why see never mentioned him to Edward or anyone else.
Hushi Taloa chapter 38 . 5/17
Awww, come on! Why does Edward trust Carter?
dnmann chapter 38 . 4/5
Very interesting story. Good, confusing at times, but interesting.
sheerylynn chapter 38 . 4/1
Wow that was grea
I dont know if i missed it or not but...how old are they?
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »