Reviews for Lock & Key
NarikoMatsumoto chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Oh how i have loved reading your story so far. The passage where Sherlock comments about Renadale's charm had me giggling like a love struck maniac. Absolutely wonderful.
MissAriaEinar chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hello there! I absolutely love these stories!(: I just wanted to give a friendly little tidbit for your editing if you wish to fix it, it's tiny but I figure some people like to know. When you put "Place de le Bastille" it is actually "Place de la Bastille" because de and le don't go next to one another like that(: if you wish to ask me any questions about French for editing for this story you can always ask me and I'll always try to answer as best as I can! Keep on writing your great at it!(:
MidnightChiller13 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
To be honest I am addicted to this story (enough for that the past hour I've been screaming "JUST MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY!").
Arrowhead1996 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Loved the fluff! The case was a great way to lead into the movie. I'm off to read the next one.
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
eeeep! good gracious!
Marzipan chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
You have no idea how much I love your writing! I love every chapter and must always read them right away! RenadalexSherlockRenalock? Sherdale? Squeeeeeee!:)
Ivory Enigma chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I just can't get enough of your Sherly stories, xD. Renadale is so relatable and such a charming character! It took me a while to get to this story, because I was working on stuff, but I decided to sit down and read it today! I ate it up like mad; you're such an amazing author, Mistro! I'm Sherly going on to read what you have for the next installment immediately, :D. (see what i did there, ;D)
.ivory.
ShellyStark chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Oh no, could it be John's stag party lol cause that would be hiliarious!

OH! I almost forgot! I had seen a while back you asking about shipping Sherlock and Molly, and while cute as they might be, I myself am on the opposite side and am a hard care Molliarty shipper. Don't ask why but dark!Molly is just so damn appealing to me and she works nicely with her dear Jim. They are deliciously and delightfully evil. Just wanted to share. From one BBC Sherlock lover to another.
ShellyStark chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
WTF, seriously what the living fuck. First off I think my email and both fanficdotnet hate me because they stopped sending me updates of your stories, so when I saw a new chapter of kisses of ten was posted this morning I was like YAY! Then I see oh wait...no...that is long done...and now there is this...and ...this...and all these feels and the sheer hotness going on up in Mycroft's stuffy all boy club house. *whew* well pass me a cigarette and let me bask in my tangled sheets of joy. (and slight anger, but not at you of course. You madame are simply amazing) I crave Holmes/OC, it is my drug of choice and yours proves to provide the euphoria I desire...I really need to give my own fic some long deserved attention lol. I can not believe this slipped under my radar, but am glad that I did get to enjoy it in one setting. Thanks for giving me the Holmes kick I so very needed.
bored411 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
hm, john's stag party maybe? ;) can't wait for the new installment!
SuperDarkRose chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Hello again, I believe tht she's at that place where Sherlock took John to for his stag party at from the movie, and somehow she's undercover because of Sherlock. Haha but I could be so far from what's going on that I could be in the south pole! Lol, I'm excited can't wait for the next installment! It's gonna be awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Well I was going to say the Moulin Rouge but the Polka music is throwing me off. But it definitely sounds like she's in some kind of can-can dancing routine.

Can't wait for the update!
Tink
xRDJ603 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Ahhhh shes at the club? Cant wait!
SherlyGirl chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
(continuation to previous review)
and bloody amazing! You definitely know how to throw a bone to us readers! Although I loved the villains that you made up, Im so excited you are putting Moriarty in this story! I absolutely love the interactions between him and Sherlock in the movies and Im certain you will do no less to surprise me! Keep writing! I will be looking out for more installments!
Faithful until death, (lol!)
SherlyGirl chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
I see how this is starting to come together! I admire how you are always able to wrape things up, now matter how scattered they may seem. One thing I like about your writing is the connection you keep with the original story. You ad bits from the movies so it will be easier for the reader to understand. Also staying close (but not too close) to the main works enhances the story and puts some reality into it. I read a bunch or fanfictions that are very very good except they have little to no reference to the original works at all. Those kinds of stories tend to be good as individuals. This isn't really bad but its a bit disappointing... You stick your own plot but always have a string tied to the movie! Another thing I love about your writing is the romance scenes. (don't we all? :D ) You are able to give some fan service to all your readers without pushing it too far and ruining the mood. Your scenes between Sherlock and Renadale are always sensible and appropriate and bl