Reviews for Lock & Key
Silverlined Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/25
I like Molly but I SHIP her with lestrade. I keep imagining Irene as the one from Sherlock, since I dislike her a lot. The last book made her bearable but in the way a root canal is. I'm loving your books so far
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 4/25
Wonderful!
Maliyah chapter 13 . 1/18
I've enjoyed this series so far. I was, however, wondering, how one pronounces Renadale. It's such an unusual name.
kuppcake chapter 6 . 1/3
Made my way here from your Mara\Poe fic. I'm clearly liking this series since I sped through the first two parts of the series.
Nimwen chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
I should stop reading so fast but I can't. You have a wonderful way to captivate the reader into your stories. I have the bad habit to read over the lines until something interesting is happening. But I haven't done it with your stories.
I read each and every word and when I read yesterday the scene where Rena comes back after meeting with Thomas and she and Sherlock are a little bit rude to one another, I had wet eyes, not because it was a sad scene but because I was captivated with their characters. I wished for them both to stop hurting each other and looking at what they could have instead. And that made me sad.
I smile, nearly cry and my heart is beating faster, whenever the get in danger or they come close to each other ;)
That ist only because of your way of writing and the way you can describe a scene. I wanted to thank you for writing because you have made me happy. The series rises in my rank of the best fanfic I have ever read and I don't know yet but after reading the fourth book it might be on the top :)
Please continue your great work.
NarikoMatsumoto chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Oh how i have loved reading your story so far. The passage where Sherlock comments about Renadale's charm had me giggling like a love struck maniac. Absolutely wonderful.
MissAriaEinar chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hello there! I absolutely love these stories!(: I just wanted to give a friendly little tidbit for your editing if you wish to fix it, it's tiny but I figure some people like to know. When you put "Place de le Bastille" it is actually "Place de la Bastille" because de and le don't go next to one another like that(: if you wish to ask me any questions about French for editing for this story you can always ask me and I'll always try to answer as best as I can! Keep on writing your great at it!(:
MidnightChiller13 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
To be honest I am addicted to this story (enough for that the past hour I've been screaming "JUST MARRY EACH OTHER ALREADY!").
Arrowhead1996 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Loved the fluff! The case was a great way to lead into the movie. I'm off to read the next one.
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
eeeep! good gracious!
Marzipan chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
You have no idea how much I love your writing! I love every chapter and must always read them right away! RenadalexSherlockRenalock? Sherdale? Squeeeeeee!:)
Ivory Enigma chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I just can't get enough of your Sherly stories, xD. Renadale is so relatable and such a charming character! It took me a while to get to this story, because I was working on stuff, but I decided to sit down and read it today! I ate it up like mad; you're such an amazing author, Mistro! I'm Sherly going on to read what you have for the next installment immediately, :D. (see what i did there, ;D)
.ivory.
ShellyStark chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Oh no, could it be John's stag party lol cause that would be hiliarious!

OH! I almost forgot! I had seen a while back you asking about shipping Sherlock and Molly, and while cute as they might be, I myself am on the opposite side and am a hard care Molliarty shipper. Don't ask why but dark!Molly is just so damn appealing to me and she works nicely with her dear Jim. They are deliciously and delightfully evil. Just wanted to share. From one BBC Sherlock lover to another.
ShellyStark chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
WTF, seriously what the living fuck. First off I think my email and both fanficdotnet hate me because they stopped sending me updates of your stories, so when I saw a new chapter of kisses of ten was posted this morning I was like YAY! Then I see oh wait...no...that is long done...and now there is this...and ...this...and all these feels and the sheer hotness going on up in Mycroft's stuffy all boy club house. *whew* well pass me a cigarette and let me bask in my tangled sheets of joy. (and slight anger, but not at you of course. You madame are simply amazing) I crave Holmes/OC, it is my drug of choice and yours proves to provide the euphoria I desire...I really need to give my own fic some long deserved attention lol. I can not believe this slipped under my radar, but am glad that I did get to enjoy it in one setting. Thanks for giving me the Holmes kick I so very needed.
bored411 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
hm, john's stag party maybe? ;) can't wait for the new installment!