Reviews for Hanataro's Big Boobie Adventure
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 5/8
nice
Don chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
You are rite heeler's do need more respatk
Jone chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Hanataro is a luckey fucking basterd he is a idel to all nice guy's
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I wish I was with them instead of Hanataro.
Iconhrec chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I wish you included menoly & loly and Harribel's fracciones as well
heyheyman5 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
that was nice to do for hanataro but I think your missing some girls like Lisa Yadomaru senna tatsuki momo sui feng menoly loly apacci sung sun mila rose
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I wish that was me instead of Hanataro.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Hanataro could be a badass if he wanted to be. I mean, for like 15 minutes, switch off the shy, and fight for what he wants. It dosen't matter how short he is, he could rival Renji in badassery.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I agree with you about the medics. If squad four didn't exist then with out a doubt squad 11 would behave died off by now. Plus squad 4 keeps the soul society clean. If they do t clean disease spreads. It was nice to see squad 4 getting some good attention for a change. Great story. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Wow Hanataro is having the luckiest week of his life. I think he deserves it for being squad 11's punching bag all the time. Good story keep it up please.
SlytherinGodOfMischief chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I really liked this :) Hanataro is also one of my favorite characters, and I agree that there should be more het pairings for him! I've recently come to enjoy yaoi, but it does get old after awhile. I'm working on a bleach romance myself-a big project, with multiple pairings-and one of my favorite pairings is my Hanataro x OC pairing _

Anyway, great story! Love seeing Hanataro get some lovin' ;)
SlytherinGodOfMischief chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
LOL I like the part at the end with Ikkaku and Renji xD
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
nasty
cole chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Dude, Hanataro has Will Ferrell Syndrome. Its so unfair. Awesome story bro.
Wacko12 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
you should do one where all of them have sex with him at the same time