Reviews for The Jabberjay
love.eat.write chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
hello! i see you haven't updated this in long, but I must say that by far this is the best fanfic ever!
loving.life93 chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
Noooo! Please update this I'm in love with this story!
Ibbonray chapter 22 . 1/13/2014
This was absolutely marvelous. One of the most unique and creative fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for this.
Note of correction: Effie's last name is spelled Trinket; the end is not two "t"s, but one.
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh. My. God. Oh my God. This is like... like... the best thing I've ever read. Effie Maysilee Maysilee Effie? OH MY GOD. Love this so far.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
WRITE MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
I am in love with your story! You are thinking just like me which is incredible! I always see Maysilee as hero-ish person,too, and i have always thought of the idea where Maysilee wasn't dead and she was the one who started and lead the rebellion. When i was reading the part where Mrs. Abernathy talked to Maysilee and gave her the Mockingjay pin, and told to not let Capitol control her; i was like "OMG, SOMEONE USED SOME HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND WENT THROUGH MY TOUGHTS AND STOLE MY IDEAS!" We are soo thinking the same way . Omg, just.. i can't even tell you, you just wrote everything that i was thinking. Wow, just... Wow.
LoveMyCas87 chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
please write more!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
This is amazing. I love the plot of this story, can't wait to see where it goes! The way the story flows from scene to scene unrushed and natural is great. And don't worry about the grammar, it's not that important!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Please do another chapter. Please!
thearcherballet chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
YES. YES. I have waited so much for this.
thearcherballet chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
OHMYGODOHMYGOD
heartnsoul4 chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
It’s done and done perfectly! Keep up the writing! You really have a gift Midnightfarie!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
wowowowowowowowowow! Well done!
Katandwyagarbow chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Ok I reallyray their will b more
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad you are updating! Effie/Seneca? Ewww but interesting!