Reviews for Just Friends, I Swear
Gilgamesh92 chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
really sweet story love the romance in it hopefully their is a end for this story but i will continue to be patient waiting for the next installment
FatalEncounter chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
I really love this story, I hope you continue it someday! I would love to find out what happens. This story just warms my heart.
FireWitch25 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Neat!
jazziisms chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
This story is sooooo amazing! Pleeeeease update soon!
globaldictator9 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work! :)
corpman Auger chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
no bad, I like the rouckles parts. I like how sonic and amy are slowly getting more comfortable with each other its really good how your developing it.
the only part I don't like is how we spend a lot of time with Scourge but we still know nothing about him and his motives, other than he is evil. when he is around we could speed up the pace.
other than that keep up the good work
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I found this chapter quite humorous and enjoyable. There were still those pesky grammar mistakes, but I looked over them.
eep up the great work!
4everLucky18 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ohhhhh and ahhhh and awwwwww was what I mostly said
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
OMFG! I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!
Scourge has a plan to drive them nuts! sonic really needs to talk to amy...b4 sourge f's it up!
Bi0hazard0us chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Very nice chapter, well-detailed, and great length.

You STILL captured the personalities perfectly, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I love it how you still held off on Scourge 'attacking' Amy, and when she left alone to get the toy back, you created suspense that Scourge might come and catch her.

Very well done, yet again, Miss Constanza Rose.
mszapata13 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Aww, I loved this chapter! I still wish so badly that Sonic could find out about Scourge, but the build up of suspense is awesome! Please do update again soon! :)
Karanma Maeryl chapter 8 . 7/24/2012