Reviews for Just Friends, I Swear
Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Neat!
jazzybizzle chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
This story is sooooo amazing! Pleeeeease update soon!
globaldictator9 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work! :)
corpman Auger chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
no bad, I like the rouckles parts. I like how sonic and amy are slowly getting more comfortable with each other its really good how your developing it.
the only part I don't like is how we spend a lot of time with Scourge but we still know nothing about him and his motives, other than he is evil. when he is around we could speed up the pace.
other than that keep up the good work
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I found this chapter quite humorous and enjoyable. There were still those pesky grammar mistakes, but I looked over them.
eep up the great work!
4everLucky18 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Ohhhhh and ahhhh and awwwwww was what I mostly said
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
OMFG! I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE FASTER!
Scourge has a plan to drive them nuts! sonic really needs to talk to amy...b4 sourge f's it up!
Bi0hazard0us chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Very nice chapter, well-detailed, and great length.

You STILL captured the personalities perfectly, and I can't wait for the next chapter! I love it how you still held off on Scourge 'attacking' Amy, and when she left alone to get the toy back, you created suspense that Scourge might come and catch her.

Very well done, yet again, Miss Constanza Rose.
mszapata13 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Aww, I loved this chapter! I still wish so badly that Sonic could find out about Scourge, but the build up of suspense is awesome! Please do update again soon! :)
Karanma Maeryl chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Hey there! Just finished read all the eight Chapters here. It's AWESOME! D

And, no worries! I can wait for the next one! Really! ;D

Update when you can! Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! :D
HBee16 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I have got to get me one of those storage disks. So, Scourge is gonna try to mess with their heads before he makes his move. I'm still looking forward to seeing that poser get beaten to a pile of hedgehog hash. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 7/24/2012