Reviews for Kiss it goodbye
Guest chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
I enjoyed this story. There were a few rough spots in the description of events in the first few chapters, but overall it was well-written. It seemed to end rather abruptly, though. I love that you had Wickham want to go to the "real world", though I am a bit disappointed that you stopped the story before he got there and we could see what he thought of it/adapted to it. It just doesn't quite seem finished, but maybe that's just me enjoying the story and wishing there was more. :) I really like that you didn't have Angelina follow Amanda's every move, and that you didn't simply have Wickham's dialogue from the movie/show directed at your character, as seems to be common. Having her dislike Darcy so much was an interesting choice, but allowed you to ignore much of his part in the story in favor of the characters you chose to write about- it made this Wickham and Angelina's love story, not Darcy and Amanda's, which is good!

That said, thank you for sharing your work! I only wish I could keep clicking the "next chapter" button. ;)

Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
beautiful story and i loved the ending :)
Lift the Wings chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Moonwolflove chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Omg, I don't know what to say about this, but I'll try...first of all...I loved the end, although it's sad to know that I won't be able to read more. I wondered what they would do...stay where they are or going to modern day London. I can't say how much I would love it if you decided to write a know, about their life in modern day London. It would be quite funny, as George doesn't know anything of that world. Please consider ;)
Anyway, thanks for sharing this amazing story!
Moonwolflove chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
And George saves the day :) Loved it!
Moonwolflove chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
The first line already made me laugh! They'll definitely freak out ;)
Moonwolflove chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter! Angelina doesn't seem to keen about 'the talking'...
Moonwolflove chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Omg, are she and Amanda going to leave? Come on, Angelina, you can't do that!
Moonwolflove chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Yeah, George, there might be a very big chance :) I absolutely loved it (I think I've said that already in another review...oh well)
Moonwolflove chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Poor Jane, her life must be a total hell...being married to creepy Collins :( She has all rights to be sad.
Moonwolflove chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Amanda is going to freak out when she discovers that Angelina is there too :)
Nice job!
Moonwolflove chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
And there they go...on their way to Pemberly...I wonder what's going to happen next...
Moonwolflove chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Omg, he just confessed her love for her :) Loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I loved this chapter. It was pretty funny! I especially liked the end...little cliffhanger :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Amazing end! I absolutely loved it!
Awesome work!