Reviews for The Cupcake Conundrum
alexma chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please update soon thanks
Hedgi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
um, that was awesome. really awesome. I'd like to see more of this- for once a fan fiction writer who's not off her rocker and 16 years old fawning over every man in the castle. I LOVE BLUE. I want to be her when I grow up.

I know you said " complete" but.. well, If you ever, ever, ever happen to find some more stuff to do with Blue, I'd love to read it. I'd like to see a muggle studies class- I've always wondered about them. how DO the kids react to muggle tech? and I can see her teaching fun recipes to the house elves. I think Dobby would like her.

um, yeah. won't you consider writing more of her adventures? please? Pretty please on a Chocolate peppermint lavacake with crushed candy cane on the bottom, drizzled with mint fudge, powdered sugar and more crushed candy cane?
Random Reader chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love it and at the same time hate it.

I love it because it is an original funny well written story.

I hate it because now I have a very demanding craving for a good cupcake.

All in all, I think you have done great.
LumenSnape chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great... Now I want a cupcake. No, scratch that. I want to eat cupcake off of Severus...no wait... I want Severus to eat a cupcake off of me... Just give me Severus and a cupcake and we'll figure out the details later ;)
LilyEvans098 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hahaha. Cute. TARDIS cookie jar? I want one! And a cupcake too. Please?
duj chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Cute. (But surely as a fangirly, you *are* plotting either to seduce or to sabotage the object of your confections .~)