Reviews for Monologues
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Bfrrffd
unflourescent chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
AWESOME! You have an amazing way for getting into the characters' minds... !
I think you should do a Zeus one and be all 'I have no time for these low-living mortals'.
You also have a great sense of humor...
EveryNewDay chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Good chapter. Update soon please!:-)
EveryNewDay chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
Awww! That was cute!:)
EveryNewDay chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
I think this is my favorite so far.:) Keep up the good work!
Lightning Eyed chapter 30 . 4/28/2012
Hilarious :D

I love it. Please update soon!
SakuraFlutist chapter 30 . 4/27/2012
That actually wasn't a bad monologue for Gabe! And I personally think that Gaia should chill it down several notches.
SakuraFlutist chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
Lol at Frank's thoughts. Complimenting Hazel and then screaming about how ugly Juno is. And poor Mr. Chase.
sangkar chapter 27 . 4/23/2012
Awh! I love Frank, he's my favourite new character in HoO after Ella. Hazel's nice, but she can't change into random animals, so she in no way beats Frank.

I suppose this is set before Percy came along and everything? Since at the end there's the guy carrying her and stuff, I suppose it's Percy. Rite?
Lemariz chapter 28 . 4/22/2012
I really liked these last two chapters. Not that I didn't like your other chapters, they're all great.
sangkar chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
*Sighs...* Poor Ethan. I wish him luck in Elysium. *Bows head*

This was really good - but not good enough to make me cry! Lookin' forward to the next chap...
sangkar chapter 25 . 4/20/2012
I don't like cheese that much either, Ella! Actually, I don't really mind it, but yeah.

Ella is like one of the BEST characters EVER in HoO. I hope Rick puts enough of her in MoA. And you did her justice! I loved it. It was all very in character and everything.
SakuraFlutist chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
Ella's monologue was hilarious! You've just gotta love Ella ;) and Ethan's was also done marvelously, I can easily tell how naïve he is, especially when it comes to his eye :)
sangkar chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
I have to say, I don't like Piper much, either, but I still like Drew less.

SIBLING RIVALRY! Over a BOY! Some messed-up family you've got there, Aphrodite. I can't believe Drew could be so... mean. I mean, I know she is, but still. Just... sibling rivalry? Strange daughter of Aphrodite is strange.
sangkar chapter 23 . 4/16/2012
*Sighs* Well, I feel for Dionysus a bit now. A bit. I still hate him. One of my least favourite gods, like, ever.

I can't believe that he can't stand his children! Pathetic father. I certainly don't want to be claimed by him if I were a demigod. If...