Reviews for AntiHyphen
Vossk chapter 13 . 6/19
Are you going to update? Or not?
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 5/31
Literally the first well-adjusted-happy-close Potter twins take I've ever seen. Quite enjoying it so far!
Eturn Alley chapter 2 . 4/14
Eternally
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 4/6
okay I will await further chapters :D
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 4/3
Wow ... James is a little different than I imagined ... XD
but hell, I like the little twist.

Poor Draco, but I don't really pity him in this story XD
D3cep710n chapter 13 . 3/30
So, this is my first time running across this and I can't tell you how glad I am that you're coming back to it. This has been an amazing read over the past few hours and I find myself interested in the characters and what they're going to do next.

Everyone has such interesting stories and nothing has even been revealed yet. I can't wait to see where you go next.
zuphie chapter 13 . 2/15
I would dearly love to read more of this if you happen to pick up your muse again. It really is one of the few twin fics I've truly enjoyed.
Sianna Scale chapter 13 . 1/24
Oh come on! A cliffhanger, and you haven't updated in what, two, three years? I is not happy.
I ship her Hermione and Mel
aldhie.javanizer chapter 13 . 1/16
please update soon...
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
Please continue! This story is amazing- I wonder what happens when they meet Quirrel? Is that even going to happen? By the way, is Mell the real GWL or is she wrongly chosen? BTW- I never thought I would like and OOC James. This story nails it.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
I love your characterization of everyone! It's awesome how James is so chill with everything and Lily is a complete badass. Mell's dry personality is a perfect contrast to Harry's outgoing one. But my absolute favorite is how you made Blaise! I love how he's a sadistic little shit out for blood. His love for anything lethal is just perfection and his interactions with Harry are fun.
qwerty19 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I love this. Just...I just love it. You are a genius. TEACH US YOUR WAYS.

Oh, and that last line? Amazing!
chocovic-chu chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Enjoyable. Nice GWL and twin Harry plot. Love to read more. Thanks for sharing!
leylinjan chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
"except for the whole killing thing..." - "Set it alight or send it home to his mother"

In my opinion, he made the wrong choice xD

And I re-iterate my previous statement: I LOVE Lily Potter - she's awesome :)

Love this story. It wouldn't let me review the last chapter, which made me remember that I had read it before, some time ago. I'll probably read it again in the future.