Reviews for AntiHyphen
Maraduersforever2 chapter 12 . 7/30
It would be nice if you continued.
Purpleread chapter 11 . 6/7
I just want to reiterate what a great story this is so far. It seems really thought out, and the character development (and changes) are superb. I love Camellia and this version of Harry!
Purpleread chapter 1 . 6/4
Omg, this is hilarious. I'm usually not so into these twin fics, but this one's self-conscious, funny, and smart!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 13 . 5/27
Please update! :D
Lady Celairiel chapter 13 . 4/14
Incredible story. A new twist to the normal sibling who lived stories. Keep writing!
He thinks of sending THAT home to his mother?! Oooh he's CRUEL!
SavageBoNZaI chapter 13 . 1/13
Lovely premise. Slightly low pace but highly engaging. Interesting characters. Lily Potter is by far the most interesting character. Continue the story please.
TayMalfoy chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
love SO Far
SeverlyLate chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Well, i lost interest in the story after its became clear that all important figures are sort of idiot savants and nobody can put two thoughts straight. Neat writing though. But personally - bail.
The Wandmaker chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
The first believable portrayal of the Potters ever. Of course, Lily and James wouldn't take crap when they've got 2 children to protect. Of course, they wouldn't be slaves to Dumbledore. Dumbledore has a long history of sacrifices good people, and certainly, such a callous attitude would weigh on anyone with self-esteem. I love the fact that you have had them raise their children to be strong and independent. Finally, a story where there is no favoritism and the twins actually adore each other. Yay!
JPElles chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I hope to see more if this. Interesting fun story.
teedub chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this Twin's story, especially since there is no neglect, abuse, or mean Potter parents. I love the personalities of the twins and Lily's grudge holding capabilities ;-)

Though it's not an important part to the story, I like reading about the backstory of Lily, DD, her grudges, his secrets and Snape loosing his hands.
Silence-Speaker chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
The humour of this story is hilarious, I love the cavalier theme.

Thank you!
Navn Ukjent chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
A quite nice story so far.

I hope you have not abandoned it.
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Man this fic is great. I feel bad for not giving real reviews, but on my phone so its hard. Hope you update again soon.