Reviews for AntiHyphen
SuperApplePie chapter 13 . 11/25
A great story.
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 11/19
Except for Acacia, everyone is way too chill about Blaise's murderous mom. And Harry being lighthearted about her dying husbands is a good way to alienate people that might otherwise be useful.
Also-from the beginning, it sounded like Harry was trying to start establishing social circles as part of his ambition (although if he's wanting to become Headmaster as seen in the Mirror of Erised, such manipulations aren't really that important...). However, the only people Harry interacts with are his sister, Hermione, Fred, George, Acacia, and Blaise.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 11/19
I can't help but feel that Dumbledore's worries aren't exactly unjustified.
Please update soon!

It would be really awesome if, when/if they confront quirrel/voldemort, harry battles against him. I like his sister as well, but I think that in this fic, it would suit Harry's personality for him to protect her in a way...though I wonder about their scars.
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 6/8
Four house means six games: a vs bcd, b vs cd, c vs d, to have a full set of games and a seventh if two teams are tied for points logically.

Gryff vs slytherin, gryff vs raven, gryff vs badgers

Badgers vs slytherin, badgers vs ravens,

Ravens vs slytherin

Unless you meant she's busiest after slytherin or gryffindor games
XFlare chapter 13 . 1/22
Hmm. I'll keep an eye on this.

Keep writing~
xirase chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Thank you! Someone finally did a good representation of life with Jily alive! It's awesome. Plz update soon!?
Vossk chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Are you going to update? Or not?
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
Literally the first well-adjusted-happy-close Potter twins take I've ever seen. Quite enjoying it so far!
Eturn Alley chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Eternally
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
okay I will await further chapters :D
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Wow ... James is a little different than I imagined ... XD
but hell, I like the little twist.

Poor Draco, but I don't really pity him in this story XD
D3cep710n chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
So, this is my first time running across this and I can't tell you how glad I am that you're coming back to it. This has been an amazing read over the past few hours and I find myself interested in the characters and what they're going to do next.

Everyone has such interesting stories and nothing has even been revealed yet. I can't wait to see where you go next.
zuphie chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
I would dearly love to read more of this if you happen to pick up your muse again. It really is one of the few twin fics I've truly enjoyed.
Sianna Scale chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Oh come on! A cliffhanger, and you haven't updated in what, two, three years? I is not happy.