Reviews for AntiHyphen

is this abandoned?
Ackamarackus chapter 13 . 6/10
Oh dear, I'm sure Hermione might be secretly thrilled, but Camellia is- I feel- going to be far from impressed. Even if it is important.

Anyway, regardless of everyone's reactions, or because of them, I can't wait for the next update! Please post again as soon as you are able to! No pressure, though. For something as wonderful as this, well, we can wait. :)
AnnaMerteuil chapter 13 . 3/5
a Potter's and Weasley's twins association should be great
Cutiepie120048 chapter 13 . 3/2
Please continue this! The twins are amazing - I think Moon had a crush on Harry - and I like seeing these things.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
SuperApplePie chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
A great story.
Dragonjek chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Except for Acacia, everyone is way too chill about Blaise's murderous mom. And Harry being lighthearted about her dying husbands is a good way to alienate people that might otherwise be useful.
Also-from the beginning, it sounded like Harry was trying to start establishing social circles as part of his ambition (although if he's wanting to become Headmaster as seen in the Mirror of Erised, such manipulations aren't really that important...). However, the only people Harry interacts with are his sister, Hermione, Fred, George, Acacia, and Blaise.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
I can't help but feel that Dumbledore's worries aren't exactly unjustified.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
Please update soon!

It would be really awesome if, when/if they confront quirrel/voldemort, harry battles against him. I like his sister as well, but I think that in this fic, it would suit Harry's personality for him to protect her in a way...though I wonder about their scars.
Cole Pascal chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
Four house means six games: a vs bcd, b vs cd, c vs d, to have a full set of games and a seventh if two teams are tied for points logically.

Gryff vs slytherin, gryff vs raven, gryff vs badgers

Badgers vs slytherin, badgers vs ravens,

Ravens vs slytherin

Unless you meant she's busiest after slytherin or gryffindor games
XFlare chapter 13 . 1/22/2017
Hmm. I'll keep an eye on this.

Keep writing~
xirase chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Thank you! Someone finally did a good representation of life with Jily alive! It's awesome. Plz update soon!?
Vossk chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Are you going to update? Or not?
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
Literally the first well-adjusted-happy-close Potter twins take I've ever seen. Quite enjoying it so far!
Eturn Alley chapter 2 . 4/14/2016