Reviews for AntiHyphen
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 4/4
Katerina Storm chapter 7 . 3/31
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!
Katerina Storm chapter 6 . 3/31
I love your story so much. I just LOVE how you PORTRAY the characters, seriously I love how you portray ALL the characters! Your story is definitely one of my favorites! Your story is completely perfect! I can find no flaws! I just want it to go on forever and ever so far.
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 13 . 3/10
I absolutely adore this Harry!
Loving this work update soon!
acrimony1029341 chapter 13 . 3/4
An excellent story, please update soon!
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 13 . 2/8
I love just about everything about this fic.
Life is a paradox chapter 13 . 2/1
Simply Marvellous, I hope you continue this. On the subject of Ron is there any chance of him and Harry interacting? As seeing Ron get over his "Slimy Snakes can't be trusted" attitude would be a pleasant change from all the Ron-Bashing in the fandom.
Kay chapter 11 . 2/1
Great story. I quite like your characters.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 13 . 1/26
Entertaining Story
Fibinaci chapter 13 . 1/23
I found your story after it was recommended on CaerAzkaban and read all thirteen chapters happily. I thought your portrayals of the kids felt real, with all of their awkward and hesitant socializations.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 1/7
I like that Harry uses his evil for (mostly) good, and that the castle helped him extend the prank.

This continues to be a fine story.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 4 . 1/7
Hmm. So the meddling old bastard's got his eye on trying to get custody of the GWL?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 1/7
›› "They've absorbed magic from many people and become semi-sentient. If you're nervous they'll mess with you."
Great idea. Haven't seen it used before, either.

›› ...the thirty point deduction and detention Ron Weasley received for asking his partner to pass the flowers.

This was another humorous and intelligent chapter.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/7
Good start. Very nice take on the twin BWL trope, with no ridiculous bashing, and nice, fitting humor (like James sobbing and Harry asking for a Hell-hound).

Why did Harry get the cloak though? Seems like Camellia would have greater need of it - for honest purposes, anyway.
discb chapter 13 . 1/5
Since Siri isn't the PoA, what's gonna be the big event of year 3? Peter?

Thinking along those lines you could have a funny twin speak moment of having Harry and Cam arguing over which one of them forgot to "close" the chamber of secrets next year. A loud debate during a meal over who was the last to visit or got caught and now some random student is claiming they're the heir would be an awsome way to divert the idea they actually are the heir.

Anyway great stuff.