Reviews for The Morra Empire Book 1: The Founding
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 1/22
Wow...ill be surprised in the next chapter if it doesn't say he was targeted for assassination.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 1/22
Aww they ar
E so cute!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 1/22
Okay i jus
Found out about Limitless tv show and i loved the movie and well i love fanfiction and i found this and Vex master(it looks awesome im reading their fic af
Ter this).
wyattator chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
you could go to twilight just to bitch slap them lol
Zomvee chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
This story is pretty damn grate.
So when are you going to do what you say you going to do?
I do advise you of making it a new story cause personal I don't want to go back and reread what i've already read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
great
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Fascinating story. A number of self-inserts seem to be fantasies of the writer. I suppose it is fun to build an Empire.

I thought he would have recovered the super soldier serum.
skarosianlifeform chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
But, as others said, I really hope that the Jaffa won't simply give access to their shipyards to the Tau'ri. Let them have a look, yes, but then, I don't expect easy negociations, since the IOA won't give away Asgard tech (though, the Tau'ri can bring other things to the table, which wouldn't count them, like instructors to build a modern military, designs for more practical weapons, help to make their agriculture more effective...). And since the Jaffa Traditionalists don't like the Tau'ri, and will be reluctant about them, especially if the IOA arrogance messes up things (which it probably will). Jaffa Modernists will want things to make their nation more functional (like I said, agriculture, schools, roads...) while Traditionalists will want to make it more powerful (in terms of military of course).

About the Aschen, personnally I found them totally believable as an enemy. After all, even if Aschen Prime was devastated, they still had more planets with some Aschen colonists on them. In "2010", given enough gate adresses, they managed to destroy the Goa'uld, and I don't think that was only with bioweapons thrown through the gate, since the snakes ALSO had hundreds of ships, and could escape planets (and come to destroy Earth and Aschen Prime). So they had to have, if not an offensive fleet, at least very mighty defences (to withstand hundreds or even just dozens of Ha'tak). And there, they got a Serrakin ship, so their accession to the galaxy is realistic.

The theft of the Asgard Core is copy pasted on GI, yes, but then the story diverges and takes its own road. So not a real problem I think.
skarosianlifeform chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Please, more updates. I like much that story and prefer it to Galactic Imperium. Kevin Reed there is a psychopath who wants to help others, yes, but above all, who wants to play and conquer all, while Eddie here went to the SGverse to save Earth from the Aschen, and planned to save the Colonials, stop the Drakh... Plus, he's FAR more humble, he calls only himself the "Emperor" and gives a complete and enlightened choice to follow him or not, while Reed more or less forced people (for me, killing a Goa'uld in front of his Jaffa and proclaiming being the new god counts as forcing). He's also more pragmatist, since he prefers to concentrate his people on a few, close, planets rather than have far-flung planets to defend. And of course, I say "Eddie" but in fact, it's also the story of Lindy, which makes it more likeable. Even though he was planning his things with the Tel'tak, he still took time to have fun with his wife, which makes him more human.

Finally, AT LAST, a story in which the Jaffa are not screwed while Earth gets the right end of the stick. Too many stories (starting with the show itself) do that. Often they simply do that. Sometimes they put Earth in deep crap but the Jaffa even far more. Sometimes they have the Jaffa in a good position but precisely, thanks to Earth's help. It's always Earth helping the Jaffa, and giving them things, and the Jaffa having to be grateful. So, a story which avoids this trope is really refreshing.
Team503 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I have to say it. I'm a car guy. A Solstice isn't exactly a dream car (though it may be yours). Morra is likely to go for something like a Porsche Cayman S if he's into spirited driving, or a Boxter S if he likes it topless. They are universally acknowledged as some of the best driver's cars on the planet. Also, a Solstice is mostly plastic bodied though it does use have a steel frame.

Otherwise, loving the story - this crossover concept had never occurred to me, but it seems like the possibilities are, well, Limitless! :)
Xenter chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Hmmmm... Aschen? They weren't that advance compared to Earth, only biological weapon is more advance (not by much). Why would Eddie bother with them? Also a shipyard in Dakara is wishful, The Ori destroy any energy signature when they arrived on Dakara in the canon to destroy the wave disrupter weapons (they detect it through the shield), thus Shipyard (probably shielded as well) shouldn't be that hard to detect and destroy.

This look like abandon fic, it too similiar to Galactic Imperium, at least that one, the MC didn't have much moral compass, he willing to let billions dies for the unity of the galaxy, which makes him interesting.

Okay story. Not bad, not good either, so so.
SEEKER452 chapter 18 . 2/8/2014
that great never thought about add Iron tech to the story thanks Great stories please keep updating. Are you going to crossover over for tech of different reality's and if can list them. Tv show,movies,animes,games?
tylermech66 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
I think you should include how Eddie founded the empire and such, building the city. You really rushed past that point, completely skipping it...
Or is it just that that part hasn't been rewritten yet? O.o
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
hahahahaha! that last part made me laugh for two minutes! Is this going to be a running gag?
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
i like. So, will this guy not completely abandon his homeworld like kevin did?