Reviews for Bad Romance
auntdedra chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE!
auntdedra chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
So good! PLEASE UPDATE!
achttien chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
please go back! pleaaaaaase! don't leave us hanging :(
rg521 chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
I don't know whether to love you or hate you. The story is good so far and i want to see where it goes, but it's unfinished and now i don't know what to do. Hope you decide to finish it one day.
Whitney chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I can't believe this is not finish, it is litteraly too beautiful please please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
PLEASE! UPDATE YOUR STORY!
It is so good I want to know what happens next.
graces.chi115 chapter 25 . 5/21/2015
OMG I can't believe you haven't finished this fic. Ughhhhhh it's so good and I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
If you are not going to finish, at last let us know.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Je crois que, non je suis sur que c'est une des meilleures brittana fanfiction que Jai lu.
Merci beaucoup! :)
J'espère que tu vas bientôt poster la suite :)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
This is such an amazing story please update it.
Sohlecomic chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
Es ist zwar schon über ein Jahr her aber bitte Update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Update please :(
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Hello? Did you Forget us? I hope not, cause this is really good and i would to know the end.
Please...
Whitney chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is really great!
You are an excellent writer, you make us feel the guilt the characters are feelings, you make feel the desire they feels toward each others and you make us feel the love..
This is really well written, please continue i'm dying to know how it will end.
So please continue and thanks you so much for your story, Also i' m sorry for the mistakes i'm french.
Whitney chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Shit. This is excelent! The tension between them, the desire, the jalousy, the love..
And the most important the way you write, you make us feel the feeling of guilt between them for feelings the way they feel, you make us feel so much ( oh my god did i wrote the word "feel" 5 time? Lol). So here i'am begging you to uptade.. Please cause this is so so good!
Thanks you so much for writting it and please don't stop.
Ps: sorry for the mistakes i'm french.