Reviews for A Piece Of Me Will Always Be With You
SmurfyFriend chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Fuck, man! I haven't really reviewed on Fanfiction in a long time, but I just have to say this is one of the best and most touching Hikaru and Kaoru fic I've ever read ; u ;

Well done, well done!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh poor Kaoru...im glad he's feeling alright
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Why HELLO there, emo corner. I thought you looked a little lonely today. Here, let me curl up into a ball, scream about my feels, and tell you about this amazingly bittersweet story I just read about the Hitachiin twins. T_T
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
that was such a nice story, and even though i've never had cancer lots of my family have and all have died from them. i love this story you should write more like this with the brotherly love and angst
Misato92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Okay so I meant to say hope and **pray but auto correct is so evil sometimes! Lol
Misato92 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was so sweet! God has blessed you with an amazing talent, and I hope and foray you'll continue your stories!

Misato
*Matthew 19:26*
14LuvMusic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I...LOVE...IT! I was so into the story I nearly cried. It's so heart wrenching and heart warming. Definitely very very very good and I can't wai to read more of your stuff. (btw I'm sorry if this is too praising for you but it's the truth)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is touchingly sweet. I like the medical aspects of your story.
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was really beautiful and really good. It's especially poignant to me right now, because my grandmother has breast cancer. I probably would have cried if I hadn't been up for close to twenty hours. Amazing job, Eelif-san, and I can't wait to read your other stuff. Oh, and there were a few grammatical errors in this, but nothing too serious. Mostly just a couple of tense mistakes, again )
noffermans chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
i liked this one, my grandpa died at cancer so it really touched me, a great story
Miri Cambridge chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love this. I'm really speechless aside from I love this.

You are an amazing author, I've been searching and searching for a fanfiction of the Hitaachiin twins in where neither of thm is homosexual. Though I respect fan girls and all, being one in the past, I finally saw that these two simply has a beautiful brotherly relationship and not romantic love like most of the fans of OHSHC imply them to be as the twins act out.

I salute you for giving moral to your story, a moral of sacrifice and hope in a dark situation. Even though it wasn't romance, it really, really touched me.

Please write more fanfiction of HikaKao like this, no yaoi, just pure, brotherly love!

I love this so much :)
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was beautiful. So touching. I am so happy everything turned out alright! Great job
GermanyMomiji chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is a really good story. Its sad and made me cry a little, but still a good story.

Keep trying and one day you could be as great an author as me. Ha ha ! Love you cuz!