Reviews for And Doncha Come Back
GuardianOfMusic27855 chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I've been looking for a really good Doctor Who BTTF crossover fanfic for a while now. There aren't many good ones. This one, however, is hands down, the best story I've ever read on this site. Crossover or not, it trumps everything. You keep the characters in character, you make them say things that fit so well, and you give them growth like no other author I've read. This was amazing, and I feel as if I've gone on this journey with the characters, instead of reading as they do it. However, it's been over 2 years since you last updated this story. Episode 10 is not showing up on your wall. I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes, and you can't always write. But I urge you, no, I beg of you, to please continue this story. I will read it until it's completion, and probably reread it a few times as well. I wish you the best. God bless you.
FaithfulAizen chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
ah! this is good please update this story!
GuppFish chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I beg you, please please please continue with this! It's fantastic! Fav - Story
Fav - Author
Bookeater-otaku chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I just read through the seven episode you have writen so far and I realy like it. I hope you will continue this story to its completion.

Good luck.
Sonicman88 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
CONTINUE
Please
Living Encyclopedia chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Okay... You've had you're break. Now would you please post episode ten? This is so awesome!
Mango Supreme chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
oh man this is getting better and better
another great "episode"!

cant wait to check out the next one once its up
Serendipital chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely adore this series. It's so well-written, everyone's in character, and the plot is fascinating. It's not just wacky hi-jinks with the Doctor-a solid plot is running its course too. I can't wait until the next episode! Good luck, and I hope you update soon.
guardian xela chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I truly enjoyed this series and would like to read more of it. Unless you've already made the tenth episode and just haven't posted it onto , I ask that you continue this series. I'm sure that there are others who would like to read more as well.

Yours truly,
guardian
CrowTheNecromancer chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one think of a Doctor Who/Torchwood and Back to the Future crossover. but to have it as a seris thats actually pretty damn good.

Doctor Mcfly I salute you.
AnimePirateGal chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Wow... I have no idea what to say! I just found these stories last night before I went to bed, and I have literally spent all day thinking about them until I could get home to finish them. Now that I have (up until this point) is wow. Like...Wow. I sound like such a moron just saying that, but this series is amazing! I love everything about it, from the characters that you decide to bring in, to how you write said characters. Even though it was a different story, and I should be praising it in it's own review section, my favorite so far was Restart. I had the same idea to write about a Doctor Who and Back to the Future fic, but I'm glad I didn't, because this one is a thousand times more awesome than anything I could have created!

You have a brand new follower on here! :)
OpalAegis chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
more more more more!

Just a thought...the doctor would not have let marty's slip about being a dead man go...so i'm guessing that that will be brought up? anyways. This is the awesomeist of awesome crossovers...ever!

Please keep writing
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Well done! This wraps the episode up neatly (though now that everyone inside Morton Robotics is dead, it really doesn't matter that everyone tried to use non-lethal force on them, but that's the bad guy's fault) and I can't wait to learn more about Morton.

Yes, this fic has gotten very long, now that I think about it. I'm glad you spaced it out into episodes like this; large fics intimidate me, but seven chapters at a time is much more comfortable.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
And they're off again. I can't wait to see what you planned next. The next episode name sounds intriguing.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Have I told you how much I LOVE THIS SERIES? I haven't? I LOVE THIS SERIES?

*Faints from Joy!*