Reviews for And Doncha Come Back
Ian Dugan chapter 7 . 4/22
This story was written way back in 2012. It now being 2016, will it continue? I really hope so. I've enjoyed your work thus far.
Annienygma chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Yeah, it is not typical for an 80's kid to refuse a gun in certain circumstances. With all of the Cold War stuff and being afraid of the Nukes, we were pretty well raised believing that guns were a necessity. And then there was Rambo and Arnold's terminator...For a while I thought you were going to have Cyberdyne Systems in this somewhere or a real Terminator (chuckle).

However, Marty seems to admire the Doctor in this story, and being young and impressionable he would likely follow the Doctor's rules about weapons, especially since they've had quite a few adventures so far since they met. Great story, BTW.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
This is a truly awesome story. Not many writers could keep a story going this long and it still be as entertaining as the first chapter. I read it all in the process of a few hours. I've never even seen Back to the Future but I instantly liked this story. I can only hope that you'll still return to finish this amazing work.
only-some-loser chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I've been looking for a really good Doctor Who BTTF crossover fanfic for a while now. There aren't many good ones. This one, however, is hands down, the best story I've ever read on this site. Crossover or not, it trumps everything. You keep the characters in character, you make them say things that fit so well, and you give them growth like no other author I've read. This was amazing, and I feel as if I've gone on this journey with the characters, instead of reading as they do it. However, it's been over 2 years since you last updated this story. Episode 10 is not showing up on your wall. I understand that real life gets in the way sometimes, and you can't always write. But I urge you, no, I beg of you, to please continue this story. I will read it until it's completion, and probably reread it a few times as well. I wish you the best. God bless you.
FaithfulAizen chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
ah! this is good please update this story!
GuppFish chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I beg you, please please please continue with this! It's fantastic! Fav - Story
Fav - Author
Bookeater-otaku chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I just read through the seven episode you have writen so far and I realy like it. I hope you will continue this story to its completion.

Good luck.
Sonicman88 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Living Encyclopedia chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Okay... You've had you're break. Now would you please post episode ten? This is so awesome!
Mango Supreme chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
oh man this is getting better and better
another great "episode"!

cant wait to check out the next one once its up
Serendipital chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I absolutely adore this series. It's so well-written, everyone's in character, and the plot is fascinating. It's not just wacky hi-jinks with the Doctor-a solid plot is running its course too. I can't wait until the next episode! Good luck, and I hope you update soon.
guardian xela chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I truly enjoyed this series and would like to read more of it. Unless you've already made the tenth episode and just haven't posted it onto , I ask that you continue this series. I'm sure that there are others who would like to read more as well.

Yours truly,
CrowTheNecromancer chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one think of a Doctor Who/Torchwood and Back to the Future crossover. but to have it as a seris thats actually pretty damn good.

Doctor Mcfly I salute you.
AnimePirateGal chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Wow... I have no idea what to say! I just found these stories last night before I went to bed, and I have literally spent all day thinking about them until I could get home to finish them. Now that I have (up until this point) is wow. Like...Wow. I sound like such a moron just saying that, but this series is amazing! I love everything about it, from the characters that you decide to bring in, to how you write said characters. Even though it was a different story, and I should be praising it in it's own review section, my favorite so far was Restart. I had the same idea to write about a Doctor Who and Back to the Future fic, but I'm glad I didn't, because this one is a thousand times more awesome than anything I could have created!

You have a brand new follower on here! :)
OpalAegis chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
more more more more!

Just a thought...the doctor would not have let marty's slip about being a dead man i'm guessing that that will be brought up? anyways. This is the awesomeist of awesome crossovers...ever!

Please keep writing