Reviews for Don't Wake Daddy
The American Ace chapter 1 . 2/5
This was freaking awesome! good job loved it. just quick question was Utah in here at all? Great story though and you should do a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Hey , Texas could survive without the US, for every doller we send to DC we get $0.50 back!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
This is one of the best Fatherly!America and his 50 states I have read! I loved their relationship between siblings and their daddy. Even their personalities! I especially loved the extra stuff you put in there! The fun little facts of each state and the way you used them in the story! This should have been an amazing Hetalia movie!
Ohio'sU chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Omg! I love this story! The writting is incredible! Glad you fit Ohio in there, since most people forget its there...Any love this, good job!
Yazzi chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
This is awesome!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
So cool. I love this so much. I so nearly died from laughing.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
...somene should draw that. the cover, I ! LOVE IT! :D
Cryanth chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I'll have to read the sequel... Great job on the fic! Keep up the good work! I want to learn Tony now...
2lazy2signin chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
please please please please make a sequel! it would be so awesome!
The Fandom Alchemist chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
This is hilarious. I like all of the personalities you gave to the states, and reading about them attacking the nations was really funny. There were slight grammar mistakes, such as 'lemon aide' and a couple other things that I cannot remember at this time. Great job!
9foxgrl chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
great story!
Silent Phantom gal chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
"But I have the body of a teenager and they have the bodies of sex gods."
But Spain's not there XD I love this story
CreamsTheDream chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
OMG! Best frickin story EVER! LOOVVVE it!
SpirtHowler chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Best story ever
Invader Tay chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Oh man, this had me laughing so hard. I love how you personifyed all the states, and I loved all the crazy stuff the did. The fireworks? Brilliant :)