Reviews for Don't Wake Daddy
I like to imagine that the states call Canada 'Uncle Mattie' :3
guardianofdragonlore chapter 12 . 4/5
I'm with America honey. With out him as their dad, they are a bunch of wacko paths
Red-Phonix14 chapter 12 . 3/29
These states are awesome! You are my favorite author and is ALMOST awesome as Prussia! That's how cool I think you are!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
i loved this story
Saga.ELM chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Fuck yeah Minnesota! And we are a relatively sciencey and tech savy place when it comes to the cities.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I really like your idea for the cover with delaware! Do you plan on drawing it or having it drawn?
the youngest gir chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
The youngest girl to die in the triels was 6-8 years old
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
This was the best ever! Nice story! Maybe it could have a sequel?
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
LOUISIANA. YES.
Pwnie3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Horrible Histories is the best!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Wait what if jk rolling is a wizard and just revealed the wizard ong world through the books! Then didn't you hear that the next Harry potter movie , magical creatures and where to find them is going to be situated in new York city ? Then wouldn't that make yorkie a wizard or a witch in mass's opinion? Then wouldn't that justify their hate towards each other? Oh yeah wasn't it stated that during the witch trials, new York state accept the ' witches ' that were running away from Massachusetts into their state? OMG I think yorkie's a wizard, or at least has some magical powers or maybe his a creature trainer like hagrid...I HAVE JUST GOT MYSELF A NEW STATE HEADCON
The Rambler chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
I KNEW IT! The second America confiscated those tapes, my brain immediately started screaming, "he's totally going to watch the Nations squirm". The next world meeting shall be quite interesting... *evil grin*
This story was awesome. And now I'm going to go read more fanfics!
The American Ace chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was freaking awesome! good job loved it. just quick question was Utah in here at all? Great story though and you should do a sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Hey , Texas could survive without the US, for every doller we send to DC we get $0.50 back!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
This is one of the best Fatherly!America and his 50 states I have read! I loved their relationship between siblings and their daddy. Even their personalities! I especially loved the extra stuff you put in there! The fun little facts of each state and the way you used them in the story! This should have been an amazing Hetalia movie!