Reviews for Forbidden RePosted
sevslave1 chapter 16 . 3/3
This was an absolutely lovely story! I've been reading SSHG fanfic for a long time and I don't know how I've never came across your work. But I'm sure glad I did. Your a very talented author. You blend the fluff the smut and the wit well. And I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the rest of your works.
sevslave1 chapter 14 . 3/3
Ch 14 so many happy feels!
sevslave1 chapter 7 . 3/3
Merlin! Chapter 6 & 7 are amazing!
sevslave1 chapter 5 . 3/3
Eee Ch5 what a cliffe!
sevslave1 chapter 1 . 3/3
Ohh this is going to be good!
gerrylynnr chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Great story. I loved it. Thank you for sharing your writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
Fluffy as fluffy can ... sweet story!
sydney73588 chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
I've spent the day reading all your writings. I love them all. I'm not a reviewer, I read only the stories that have a great plot, proper language, and wonderful character development. I don't care if they are "true" to the Harry Potter universe, I do like when they are true to the Harry Potter characters. I have truly enjoyed your stories and hope you continue to hone your talent. Well done!
Evestra87 chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
This was a really lovely story, well done. Please consider getting a beta though. There are missing words and incorrect sentence structure that can be easily corrected with some help. I hope you add more stories soon,
XinconceivableX chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
(standing ovation and clapping) awesome! :D
sweetcerealkiller chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
This is adorable! No matter how many lemons! You are truly talented!
Hannoie chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
OMG, I loved this story! It was long since I last read such a sweet story. I like it, because it was a pause from the bumpy roads most other Snamione stories are. I think four kids is perfect for them :)
rickmanluvr44 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Very Well Done and Shower is called for!
rickmanluvr44 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
So Far So Fantastic!
rickmanluvr44 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I always like your Cliffys!