Reviews for This could totally have happened!
Reibunriinta chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL that was HILARIOUS! Anyway, Paine asked Yunie if "Shuyin wasn't who she thought" and throughout the gam people kept talking about the resemblance between him and Tidus. So this probably wouldn't happen. But it's funny nonetheless. _~
sam chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Idk what half the people here are saying (concerned citizen) but I really liked it, hope you do another one :)
ZERO chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
WHERE'S CHAPTER 6?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
what?no chapter 6 yet?
Concerned Citizen chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Dear Ms./Mr. Zantetsuken Reverse,

I would like to take this opportunity to complement you on your stellar writing ability and your impeccable grammar. However I am deeply concerned that your material would be inappropriate for certain consumers. My son is 35 years old and I am extremely anxious that he might be reading such material. I hope that you take this review to heart and amend this abomination accordingly.

Yours sincerely,

Concerned Citizen
RIKKU STRIFE chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
OMG WTF IS RONG WTH THS? ITS LIK DUM ND LIK WTF S GOIN ON? RIKKU AND CLOUD SHUD TOTES B TOGETHER. OR AT LEAST B BFFS. LUV U.
RANDOM PERSON chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
THIS IS SO WEIRD, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON MAYBE I SHOULD PLAY FINAL FANTASY FIRST THIS IS STOOPID I DON'T LIKE IT RAWRRRRRR YOU SHOOD IMPROVMENT IT