Reviews for Burning
saiyan angel blue chapter 9 . 8/8
UPDATE! come on I need a lemon LEMON ME! it cant end there
Ashantieis chapter 9 . 5/8
Damn I loved this story. Why have i only found it now, its perfect. I love it. I'm crying because I wanted more chapters. Better someone make that into the tv series. Gosh, bitten Damon is awwwwww. So damn f**ing perfect. Thank you so much. Really thank you. Loved it.
And Klaus/Stefan...gosh yes. Loved it. Thank you again.
willy chapter 9 . 3/11
You really need to write that last chapter. I've been returning to this story a couple of times, and loving it each time. So, please update soon and give Damon and Elijah a happy ending they deserve.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
next chapter, please
YuGiOhRox chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Please update?! I really want to see what happens next chapter! I love Delijah so much!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
OH! I love it! Wanna next chapter, please!1
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Pure joy! I could totally imagine Elijah laying down next to Damon, but Damon would just roll those crystal eyes and make a sarcastic comment, acting like he didn't want Elijah there…Ooo plot bunny *chases after it* My bunny! Mine! *Stefan blurs past me and picks up bunny, he raises his mouth ready to sink fangs in* STEFAN NOOOO!
Hidden leaf assassin chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
More please!? It's a super awesome story.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
never thought of this pairing before but am totally in love with it now
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
wow wasn't expecting that
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
lol are both the boys elena had leaving her for the original brothers
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
yay! finally xD
thebellimelli chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Oh, I love this story! I hope you write more :)
CassieSalvatore1864 chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
...*Stares blankly before starting to clap and howl with joy* YES! YES YES YES YES YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Update soon. In case you didn't realize, LOVE IT!
GabrielLovesSweets chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Is there going to be another chapter to this, cause I'm loving what I'm reading and I want to know what happens next.