Reviews for Ichchha Muerte
Amics chapter 36 . 7/2
Great fiction. Realistic. Felt bad for itachi tho. You made Sasuke seem too dumb and impulsive. but good characterization. Sasuke could've talked to to after he found out and solved it from there.
Completely Confunded chapter 36 . 1/27
The masked man's kinda forboding, but I've faith in our resident time-traveler to resist the temptation! . . Gah, who am I kidding. A Rock's got more common sense than Sasuke. The kid is way too pushy and straight-forward to think things through. And take caution, for once. .

Oh, I do thank you for writing. You're right. This fic will be a relaxing go-to for those inevitable stupid-Sasuke moments ~•~ Ja ne!
Completely Confunded chapter 35 . 1/27
Aish, I'm excited too! Itachi getting healed will fix all this angst, nee?

Oh, and I'll agree on your Shisui assessment about him being the only one with any good sense. He did come up with that Genjutsu plan- which would've worked -_- And Itachi did seem too agreeable with Danzo to be perfectly reasonable. The rest, well, wpeak for themselves.
Completely Confunded chapter 34 . 1/27
*-* Underestimated Carnage degrees, I have. And. Ouch. Breaking Itachi is an exercise in heartbreak that delivers angst enough to satisfy the most emo of souls. Oh, loved the Kakashi presence. He's fairly chill after all that violence, guess it's his personality at his age now
Completely Confunded chapter 33 . 1/27
Fuck. Geez, though, I'd have liked it more had the Uchiha been able to kill at least some of the Konoha population. Or at least that Mikoto supported him -_- Baa, I'm gonna guess he wasn't made to be a sympathetic character anyway & it's my own fanfic-bias that makes me adore the man.

Still, Danzo's scum of the Earth. So. Let's at least let us kill him?
Completely Confunded chapter 32 . 1/27
Oh. I guess that vacationing in Wave is still an option
Though, I've always liked Fugaku. His future fate seems worrisome.
Completely Confunded chapter 31 . 1/27
Damn it. How do they even come back from this? Sasuke's cute, but he's still physically an 8 year-old, and mentally 16 at most. Neither of these are prime decision makers.

Danzo, in contrast, is my definition of a demon. He's even got the red, glow-in-the-dark eyes now!
Completely Confunded chapter 30 . 1/27
I don't like it when people shatter. It has this disturbing effect of bringing tears to my eyes.
Completely Confunded chapter 28 . 1/27
Sasuke's totally straight-forward in his search for answers. Lol, subtlety escaped that education. First directly asking Itachi questions surrounding the massacre (and however much Sasuke didn't state his reasons, he didn't even add a 'hypothetically' in there). Next, poisoning Itachi (when the only culprits are immediate family. Even if they didn't suspect Sasuke, I don't think the kid wanted Fugaku to take the blame. That that ultimately passed doesn't stop it from being clear he hadn't been thinking clearly. And, finally, his desire to confront Sarutobi. That has bad news all over it. -_- (still loving the story)
Completely Confunded chapter 11 . 1/27
Your right. I do hate you. Aish, it was scary enough, now I've gotta worry about people dying on top of the angst! ;-_-; (jk, your great)
JemDragons chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
Okay but you're literally going back on your intentions to murder him right now.
Mister People chapter 36 . 11/7/2017
A true master piece indeed
pen-for-sword chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
ANBU isn't a rank above jōnin; one can be a chūnin and ANBU, a jōnin and ANBU, heck, probably even a genin and ANBU. It's.. kind of like being a superhero, you know?

Otherwise, this is FANTASTIC. I absolutely love where this is going. I'm not a fan of some of the canon inaccuracies (Mikoto would most likely be less wary of Naruto since she was friends with Kushina; Fugaku would have been less callous towards his kids and would most likely not have disowned Itachi in such a manner since he does love both Itachi and Sasuke, even if he's terrible at showing it) but as this fic was written before these facts were canon, it's not like it can be helped.
guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2017
You made me laugh and sometimes cry. Nice story :)
guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
It's 'Niisan' and not 'Nissan'.