Reviews for Ichchha Muerte
KittyWillCutYou chapter 36 . 8/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a pretty quick read, I got to take my time, read half of it one day and the rest the very next. Awesome job. Nice little fix-it to ease the pains of my soul.
Coyoyotie chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
omg. most perfect reaction ever. xD
Silverlight10243 chapter 36 . 6/9/2015
Can i just say that this is the best time-travel fic I've ever read?
Silverlight10243 chapter 35 . 6/9/2015
I love your version of Shisui and Sasuke and Itachi- you break my heart with their interactions
WinchesterNimrod chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
well...I ain't getting sleep. Screw school! I'm reading an awesome fanfic...I wish the teachers would allow this as a respectable excuse.
Loner Kid chapter 36 . 5/13/2015
I apologize for not reviewing each chapters. The reason is that I downloaded this fic so I can read it on my phone outside, where there's no wi-fi.

Anyway, gods, I finally finished this! I'm so glad I read this. At first I wasn't really interested cuz I don't understand Itachi much, and I thought you'd make him into a monotone emotionless bastard (like most Itachi stories I've read). Besides, I'd never watched the anime until the revelation of the true reason why Itachi killed the Uchiha's.

(I only remembered in elementary school and one day, suddenly all the kids started saying how much they loved Itachi, and how Itachi became their fav character, in which I have no idea why (it's cuz they'd just watched the revelation). To me, Itachi is just an ugly antagonist-cuz he has lines on his face-when comparing to Sasuke.)

And after I read this, I was motivated to read more Itachi-brother fics, and hurry up on my Naruto-watching so I can reach the eps where the revelation takes place. Especially that poison chapter, it almost reduced me to tears! (note the 'almost'...:D) It's so angsty~~~! Why must you torture Itachi-chan like that, you sadist! Wahhhh~! And then he was shown to be crippled, and how he knew Sasuke did it but forced himself to believe Sasuke's words, and how even after knowing that, he's still sooo nice to Sasuke, even remembering his favorite bear when helping Sasuke pack his back before doing his own packing! THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T TAKE IT!

That's it. This story is going onto my recommendation list on my profile. For sure. Don't you DARE refuse!

xD
Loner Kid chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
she should slap him more than twice
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
biting pencil erasor...bad habit
also u spelled erasor wrong, it's eraser
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
mikoto is a ninja right?
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
u spelled awkwardly wrong
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
wait, so sasuke doesn't know yet that itachi was doing it by the elders' order?
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
evil little sasuke *chuckle*
Guest chapter 36 . 3/19/2015
I love this!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 36 . 10/28/2014
Finally a story where Shisui becomes hokage! Yay! Thanks!
loved the story, how it went from crazy angst to fragile hope.
Loved your exploration of the relationship between brothers and the ramifications of Sasuke's actions toward Itachi. Great job. The storyline was thrilling, and it was kinda great to see Sasuke figure it out on his own. Thanks for writing.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
thanks for not making this a story where a sixteen-year-old wants to sleep with a seven-year-old