Reviews for Ichchha Muerte
JemDragons chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
Okay but you're literally going back on your intentions to murder him right now.
Mister People chapter 36 . 11/7/2017
A true master piece indeed
sweetandsimple1 chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
ANBU isn't a rank above jōnin; one can be a chūnin and ANBU, a jōnin and ANBU, heck, probably even a genin and ANBU. It's.. kind of like being a superhero, you know?

Otherwise, this is FANTASTIC. I absolutely love where this is going. I'm not a fan of some of the canon inaccuracies (Mikoto would most likely be less wary of Naruto since she was friends with Kushina; Fugaku would have been less callous towards his kids and would most likely not have disowned Itachi in such a manner since he does love both Itachi and Sasuke, even if he's terrible at showing it) but as this fic was written before these facts were canon, it's not like it can be helped.
guest chapter 36 . 7/15/2017
You made me laugh and sometimes cry. Nice story :)
guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2017
It's 'Niisan' and not 'Nissan'.
Isafish chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
thanks for making this adorable little fic! :)
Lily chapter 36 . 6/4/2017
I loved this so much!
Lily chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
Noooooo
Lily chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
Aaaaaw that was cute how sasuke was so nice to naruto
Lily chapter 4 . 6/4/2017
I want to read the whole thing right now but it is 11:31 pm XD
Lily chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
I almost cried
pupeez4eva chapter 36 . 5/1/2017
this...was...amaaaaaaazing! I finished all of it in a few hours haha, and literally did not take a break till I was done. I just loved this so much. I just wish there was more. There just aren't enough brotherly Sasuke-Itachi fics out there. And Shisui was so so good too. I love how protective of Itachi he was.

Dammit...I need more. And I've already been going through most of your fics yesterday and today so...I just hope I have some left. You are such a great writer.
pupeez4eva chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
Aww poor Itachi. I love this so much though. And I'm glad that it's before Sasuke found out the truth about Itachi, because it makes everything so much more interesting. Sure, I feel super bad for Itachi (he's one of my favourite characters, I can't help it) but it just makes me even more excited for when (and I really hope this happens) Sasuke finds out the truth.
Alex098 chapter 36 . 9/18/2016
This was the best story ever your a very talented writer . So just one question wil you write a squeal for this okay it's not a question its a request pleeeaase I want to know if obito is ganna target sasuke in the future that will be awesome
KittyWillCutYou chapter 36 . 8/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a pretty quick read, I got to take my time, read half of it one day and the rest the very next. Awesome job. Nice little fix-it to ease the pains of my soul.