Reviews for The Minister
angstea chapter 13 . 8/26
this is quite possibly THE BEST fan fiction for Mission: Impossible, the TV series, I've ever read. It got me invested and anxious just like an actual episode, and I could see the scenes in rich 60's/70's color and hear the music in my mind to go with the stressful situations. Excellent characterization and such an authentic story! I think I started reading it before and forgotten about it, but it's in my favorites now. Good stuff, thanks for publishing it!
ladybrit chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Great story, such a treat to read about Jim Phelps and Co.
ladybrit chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I just got back to this story and am so happy to find that you have finished it. this chapter is great for insight into how Jim feels about these missions and the danger it puts his team into.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Great story!
DiamondDix chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Great wrap up! Poor Jim! :)
Gracie'sMom chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
What a great story! You wrapped it up very well. Maybe you will use Liesl in a future story (fingers crossed)! I look forward to your next story!
Becky99 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Great job. Poor Liesl. She's learning a lot from her brief encounter with the IMF (and Jim). But at least she has the honor of being fitted with a mask as lovely as Cinnamon Carter. :) Love how Rollin, when asked if he can make the mask, doesn't even have to think twice about it. Now that's a team!
Gracie'sMom chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
What a great update! I hope things go smoothly, but with the MI Team, it's rarely as easy as it could be. Thanks for the update, and please update again soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Oh wow, this is sssooo good!
murphycat chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Well done. Kept my attention and I don't know that much about the series. I'll have to go back and read the rest.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Please continue this!
SpaceLegend chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Have to admit I chuckled at the part where Rollin had a reaction to seeing Cinnamon half dressed. Such a well done fiction. Thanks so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Great story.
StickGirl chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Love this fiction! Thank you for the update!
Gracie'sMom chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you wrap it up, even though I'll be sad to see the story end.