Reviews for The Minister
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Great story!
DiamondDix chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Great wrap up! Poor Jim! :)
Gracie'sMom chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
What a great story! You wrapped it up very well. Maybe you will use Liesl in a future story (fingers crossed)! I look forward to your next story!
Becky99 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Great job. Poor Liesl. She's learning a lot from her brief encounter with the IMF (and Jim). But at least she has the honor of being fitted with a mask as lovely as Cinnamon Carter. :) Love how Rollin, when asked if he can make the mask, doesn't even have to think twice about it. Now that's a team!
Gracie'sMom chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
What a great update! I hope things go smoothly, but with the MI Team, it's rarely as easy as it could be. Thanks for the update, and please update again soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Oh wow, this is sssooo good!
murphycat chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Well done. Kept my attention and I don't know that much about the series. I'll have to go back and read the rest.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Please continue this!
SpaceLegend chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Have to admit I chuckled at the part where Rollin had a reaction to seeing Cinnamon half dressed. Such a well done fiction. Thanks so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Great story.
StickGirl chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Love this fiction! Thank you for the update!
Gracie'sMom chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you wrap it up, even though I'll be sad to see the story end.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Please continue. If anything happens to Cinnamon, Jim better stay out of Rollin's sight.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
While I'm pleased poor Leisl is being taken into consideration, I'm really worried about Cinnamon. They need to get her out of there! Great story.
Gracie'sMom chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
What a great, action-filled chapter! Glad that Jim isn't leaving Leisl to the wolves. I hope everything works out! Looking forward to your next update - please don't keep us hanging too long! :-)