Reviews for Visits With the Bat
Kelinna2.0 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
As a side note: I am Fates' twin. My previous reviews on this series were meant as a prank. I love Fates more than anything, and am constantly jealous of the writing style and talent Fates possesses. I love these stories deeply and was present during much of the writing. I wouldn't have posted those reviews if I'd known they could negatively impact the readership. I offer an apology to all those that are offended by my posts (and, in so doing, condemn all those that agree with those awful flames). Please enjoy this writing, as I have and always will...

Sincerely,
Kelinna
kelinna chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Oh my God! Does the sickness never end? Your writing has BARELY improved! And now you've made the greatest vigilante in the DC universe a homo-fag, too? You're disturbed to make him gay, but to make it worse he's practically a pedophile? Dick Grayson is a young and innocent soul, and you've completely tainted that with this story. You should just stop writing altogether. Seriously. You're a horrible pervert for writing this.

In addition to that, your Alfred was horribly OOC. You should really warn readers before you ruin a good character like that. I find this deeply offensive.
FRK921 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
It's great
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The concepts of Lex Luthor and down to earth in the same sentence... That among other things amuses me about this fic. I wasn't pleased with Lex fainting, and I think it would have been better if he'd gone right after Dick. Oh, and Lex being privy to the plan concerning flying doesn't surprise me. Bruce does think of everything :) I'm glad you included this further snippet from their lives together. I hope there is more where that came from because there has been a lack of Clex fanfiction lately. I check every couple days to see if there's anything new. I'm glad i found this one.