Reviews for Challenge of a Young Heart
Infinii chapter 12 . 5/12
Brilliant. I can't wait to read more!
Infinii chapter 10 . 5/12
I keep forgetting to comment on how much I adore Luna. You portray her perfectly! Makes me happy aha.
Infinii chapter 8 . 5/12
Yvonne and Cora are so cute together. I SHIP! And ahaha funny you should say that because I'm super tired and am fighting to stay awake to read your awesome story. ZzZ. That potion scene made me crack up. Imagine Snape's face. Glorious. Fleur's friends seem really cool! I'm glad you're bringing them into the story now. If you did so before I would forget their names immediately.
XiooongMaaao chapter 12 . 4/4
I recently decided to get back into reading fleur/hermione fictions and was quickly reminded why I stopped reading years ago. Reluctant to give up, I spent a couple days looking for a good story before stumbling upon this beautiful piece of work.

It is mind boggling that there aren't more reviews. Then again, considering the demographic of the audience it also makes sense.

Regardless of whether you decide to continue writing, you should know that you are an incredible writer. Your writing is mature, storyline is creative and well thought out. Your character development is beyond words. I especially love the way have imagined Fleur's gaggle of friends, their interactions feels incredibly natural.

Wish you best on whatever project you are working on now, and hope to one day to be able to read something else by you!
Really good. I'm going to check on this periodically to see if you update. Hope you do. Cheers.
codyw1 chapter 1 . 3/7
Hope you update soon. Would be awful to leave this great, sweet story unfinished. :(
mariskywalker1 chapter 1 . 2/19
I finally finished chapter 12 and I'm so sad that the story isn't updated (Im addicted to it).
You are such a talented writer, and this is probably my top 3 fav fanfics EVER.

I have 2/3 things I would like to point out: I think the dialogues between the characters are VERY long, I get confused and bored. Sometimes I skip them (oops). However, that doesn't make the story less awesome and entertaining.

I also love the way you portrait Fleur, I loooove to see her changes and it would be nice to see her not so focused on Hermione just yet - just a suggestion, I don't know how long you plan on writing the fic but for a long shot I don't see more challenges Fleur can face at this point with all those feelings she's experiencing -

Now the best part in my opinion: The Veelas you created. Omg. I think this is why I love this fic SO much. It was such a great touch, I would looooove to see more from them!

I am glad I read another review of someone saying they pictured the warrior Veela as Dianna Agron and I did the same. You can imagine how hard I was trying not to ship it, or at least hope for some inner conflict regarding Fleurs feelings. I dont know, theres something about a slow burn and not so certain romance (Fleurmione) that is so entertaining, when things are too easy and certain, gets a bit boring!

So thats it, I really hope you update this soon because your fans are suffering _
(Pleaaaaaaaase more Veelas and Dianna Agron :P)
xxaugustasxx chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Will you be continuing this story?
xxaugustasxx chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This was and is not boring in the least! I have managed the first 8 chapters in one day!
sacred07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
i miss your story. i hope you'll update soon. :(
rest for the wicked chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This whole story is phenomenal and brilliant and I'm dying to see if there will be an update in the near future. I can only hope that the world finds you well and willing to continue this opus magnum.
Stars Are Fire chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I really enjoy your writing and this story - I was avoiding my job most of the day to read this! I hope you can come back to writing this soon, I am anxious to see where you will take this story and the characters' arcs. No pressure, but I wanted to let you know that I'm a fan!
Ladyfun chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
This is hands down the best fleur minor chapter I have ever read. Bravo !
auriflamme chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I idly started reading this on my phone and then couldn't stop, and couldn't sign in to leave a review, but now that I'm at my laptop, I have to say that I am LOVING this. I'm not sure why you're apologizing for the lengthy chapters, though, I'm only more pleased when I see the wordcounts.
Very impressed with your own twist on the the Veela physicality and the pacing and interactions between the two.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
I LOVE the fact that you can read three or two times each chapter and still find new things. Incredible. This is a lovely story.

You're a good writer, one of the best :)