Reviews for Challenge of a Young Heart
wolfzero7 chapter 12 . 8/14
Fleur's reaction when she finds out Hermione's at the bottom of the lake is going to be bad. Her instincts are going to go haywire.
riskeybusiness chapter 12 . 2/28
Really enjoying this story and there's so much more to find out about the two of the ! You can't leave it there :p update soon please :D
KKGee chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is my first time giving a review, but I've been checking for an update of this story for 2 years now. My heart just crushed every time. I can't stay quiet any longer. You need to know how I and everyone feel. I'm sure you have your reasons why you failed to update and we, I, understand and respect that. Though we are oblivious of what you are going through, we still wish you all the best.

I just like you to know that I love this story very much. It's my umpteenth time reading this, hoping you'll update one day. You have a lot of fans wishing the same thing. We are not giving up on you. Please, don't give up on us. We will wait no matter how long, just please continue this most amazing story.

You give life, color, and justice to Fleur's character as a student and as a part Veela. I love to see Katalin and Fleur interact some more. I just can't get over Hermoine's jealousy. It's too cute, and irresistible. I remember reading the brunette's line over and over, where the Triad visited Hagrid and Hermoine told Fleur that Katalin was 'hitting on her'. It made me giggle and squeal like a love-crazed teenager. More of the Warrior Heiress please. I enjoy reading her character.

Oh man, I really miss you! Please update soon. I'm begging you. Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
Oh, updaaate please!
Infinii chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Brilliant. I can't wait to read more!
Infinii chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
I keep forgetting to comment on how much I adore Luna. You portray her perfectly! Makes me happy aha.
Infinii chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Yvonne and Cora are so cute together. I SHIP! And ahaha funny you should say that because I'm super tired and am fighting to stay awake to read your awesome story. ZzZ. That potion scene made me crack up. Imagine Snape's face. Glorious. Fleur's friends seem really cool! I'm glad you're bringing them into the story now. If you did so before I would forget their names immediately.
XiooongMaaao chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
I recently decided to get back into reading fleur/hermione fictions and was quickly reminded why I stopped reading years ago. Reluctant to give up, I spent a couple days looking for a good story before stumbling upon this beautiful piece of work.

It is mind boggling that there aren't more reviews. Then again, considering the demographic of the audience it also makes sense.

Regardless of whether you decide to continue writing, you should know that you are an incredible writer. Your writing is mature, storyline is creative and well thought out. Your character development is beyond words. I especially love the way have imagined Fleur's gaggle of friends, their interactions feels incredibly natural.

Wish you best on whatever project you are working on now, and hope to one day to be able to read something else by you!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Really good. I'm going to check on this periodically to see if you update. Hope you do. Cheers.
codyw1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Hope you update soon. Would be awful to leave this great, sweet story unfinished. :(
mariskywalker1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I finally finished chapter 12 and I'm so sad that the story isn't updated (Im addicted to it).
You are such a talented writer, and this is probably my top 3 fav fanfics EVER.

I have 2/3 things I would like to point out: I think the dialogues between the characters are VERY long, I get confused and bored. Sometimes I skip them (oops). However, that doesn't make the story less awesome and entertaining.

I also love the way you portrait Fleur, I loooove to see her changes and it would be nice to see her not so focused on Hermione just yet - just a suggestion, I don't know how long you plan on writing the fic but for a long shot I don't see more challenges Fleur can face at this point with all those feelings she's experiencing -

Now the best part in my opinion: The Veelas you created. Omg. I think this is why I love this fic SO much. It was such a great touch, I would looooove to see more from them!

I am glad I read another review of someone saying they pictured the warrior Veela as Dianna Agron and I did the same. You can imagine how hard I was trying not to ship it, or at least hope for some inner conflict regarding Fleurs feelings. I dont know, theres something about a slow burn and not so certain romance (Fleurmione) that is so entertaining, when things are too easy and certain, gets a bit boring!

So thats it, I really hope you update this soon because your fans are suffering _
(Pleaaaaaaaase more Veelas and Dianna Agron :P)
Tom the Magnificent chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Will you be continuing this story?
Tom the Magnificent chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This was and is not boring in the least! I have managed the first 8 chapters in one day!
sacred07 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
i miss your story. i hope you'll update soon. :(
rest for the wicked chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
This whole story is phenomenal and brilliant and I'm dying to see if there will be an update in the near future. I can only hope that the world finds you well and willing to continue this opus magnum.