Reviews for The Legend Of Kaiser
Slyrocker chapter 85 . 6/8
Honestly not a fan of the newer chapters. I'll still be reading them as they come out, but i'll only be re-reading chapters 1 to 82.
The things I don't like about the newer chapters is that you've turned the Son family (And Piccolo, and some others) evil. Now, for all we know, they could just somehow be brain-washed or something by a powerful villain, and will be back to their normal selves once this arc is over. That's what i'm hoping, at least.
Super Katikz chapter 85 . 5/29
Not bad... I can say I think it has been a bit choppy lately but you can pull it off. Good luck on the story and TFS
Kaiservb chapter 85 . 4/18
What the fuck have U done!? U literally turned this story upside-down! All angers aside though, keep updating. I can't stand the wait! Also, put replies to reviews after the story. BTW, I purposely made my name Kaiservb for Kaiser Vegeta Briefs. I hope U don't take offense to it, I couldn't come up with anything else. * tries to do sad face emoticon xD*
The Primordial Chaos chapter 85 . 3/13
Update this
Super Katikz chapter 85 . 3/11
Wow this is really escalating
animewolf12 chapter 22 . 3/8
Lol, what's your next wish priceless Lmao
animewolf12 chapter 11 . 3/8
Lol pickle still can't stop laughing, I hope you write more stuff like that but as you can see I'm only on chapter eleven, eighty something more to go
Son of Whitebeard chapter 85 . 3/8
the universe is not going to survive
suntan140 chapter 85 . 3/7
still what to know what the hell happen to them to hate kaiser and his family
guest chapter 84 . 2/23
NO! NO! Y U MAKE GOKU EVIL? Lol i do like this story and i REAAAAALY wanna see the reasons y the humans did what they did
Can't they just revive them with the dragon balls?
pyroknight95 chapter 84 . 2/18
I liked the build up in this chapter bro. i hope you haven't forgotten about me! 0-0 but as always, a good chapter. i can't wait to see what comes next
Shouldn't kaiser have gotten a zenkai boost
Why not wish for his soul energy to be restored
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 15 . 2/9