Reviews for The Legend Of Kaiser
Well damn *claps violently*
Rzvbnv chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
For some reason I really hate Brilla as a charactet
Sento Shinrai chapter 86 . 12/30/2015
Awesome! I love your story man! (Began reading 'The Legend of Kaiser' two days ago.) I hope everybody can forgive each other but not everything can probably go so smoothly, anyway, keep being awesome!
Alke Kale chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
1009 heh. Good chapter. I only have a problem with the dead peeps being so strong, but it kinda makes sense.
Alke Kale chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Best. Fanfic. Ever.
Alke kale chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Very good chapters. Why is Lila full power stronger than her full power with the Zenkai boost. All in all you are an amazing writer. One small thing. I would capitalize the laughter and make it into a separate sentence. Like this. HahaHaha

7/10
suntan140 chapter 86 . 11/4/2015
is kaiser going to summon the dragon balls to wish this arc never happen?
Guest chapter 85 . 9/28/2015
You guys complain to much about how this is a completely different story now...so what its somethin different, i love it!
But anyways WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MAN, if you discontinued this amazing story atleast tell us, cause im constantly commin on this page every other week to see if its updated
Ill be waiting:)
Slyrocker chapter 85 . 6/8/2015
Honestly not a fan of the newer chapters. I'll still be reading them as they come out, but i'll only be re-reading chapters 1 to 82.
The things I don't like about the newer chapters is that you've turned the Son family (And Piccolo, and some others) evil. Now, for all we know, they could just somehow be brain-washed or something by a powerful villain, and will be back to their normal selves once this arc is over. That's what i'm hoping, at least.
Super Katikz chapter 85 . 5/29/2015
Not bad... I can say I think it has been a bit choppy lately but you can pull it off. Good luck on the story and TFS
Kaiservb chapter 85 . 4/18/2015
What the fuck have U done!? U literally turned this story upside-down! All angers aside though, keep updating. I can't stand the wait! Also, put replies to reviews after the story. BTW, I purposely made my name Kaiservb for Kaiser Vegeta Briefs. I hope U don't take offense to it, I couldn't come up with anything else. * tries to do sad face emoticon xD*
The Primordial Chaos chapter 85 . 3/13/2015
Update this
Super Katikz chapter 85 . 3/11/2015
Wow this is really escalating
animewolf12 chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Lol, what's your next wish priceless Lmao