Reviews for The Dress
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I was worried at first, as your Bella was too. Those migraines can knock a person out. I have not, thankfully, suffered from them. However, I have seen people that do and it is an awful thing. I loved that she made herself at home in his home and then slept with him to make sure he did not worsen. Slipping out before he even really knew it was real. Loved his message to her about it too. I really liked the ending. I also really wish there was so much more of these two. Thank you for sharing your imagination here with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
I love that Alice and Bella are staying roommates for now. I like the idea that Alice had for the room, too. I have the weakest ankles known to man . . . not kidding . . . have painfully rolled them so many times. Ice skating would never be an option for me. I really liked that they enjoyed themselves skating around together. Even falling together. The mystery behind the package makes sense now. I did find it funny that he thought of burning it, yet sent it along. It is a good thing he did, as that is how they've met. The almost kiss, sigh. Wonder what he saw in her that made him stop? She looked down and I suppose that was enough to tell him she wasn't ready.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
It was scary that he could get her email like that but, I like that he did. And, that he's started a communication that way in lieu of FB. I really liked that she sent him the soup, after he mentioned he'd like to try it out. I loved that he called to thank her for it personally. Loved their date. Still curious as to who may have lived their prior to Bella and what she meant to him. Yet, I remind myself, she'd been gone for a while and Edward did not know so, that means they weren't that close anymore. Bella mentioned she lived there for a bit.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
This is really quite sweet. I like that they are getting to know one another through the FB posts. He does have the unfair advantage of seeing her in the dress . . . as he now knows what she looks like. I really liked that he told her it looks like the dress went to the intended recipient after all. That was a very lovely compliment. Their posts seem safe and flirty at the same time. Very much enjoying this.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
What an amazing way to meet someone. I do wonder who the woman that Edward meant to send it to, is to him. Obviously not very close if he thought she lived there and she doesn't. I have to say I would have definitely sent the dress back, only because it is designer. It seems she is attempting to do just that, which is good. Hmmm, FB request . . . I guess he knows how to find someone on the internet, just like she searched for him. I like this. A lot. It is very intriguing.
Knit Bug chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
I loved this. Such a great read... thank you so much for sharing this.

knit
Lillywhite1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! Where are the outtakes of their future? Have you any written?
dinotopian chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
muffinmom chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
What a fun sweet story, thx for sharing! I'd love to read the outtake if you're ever inspired to write it.
trice-cullen08 chapter 5 . 11/17/2015
oh I loved it.. I wanted more.
Annie Lantus chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Awesome story! :)
perpetually chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Wonderful story, so so beautiful. I'm so glad to have found this, it's really well-written, original and lovely.
winterhorses chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Love this story! So sweet and smile-inducing.
momma2fan chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
This was very charming. Nicely done!
FleurdeLysff chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
That was a cute story. Now I'm off to make chicken noodle soup.