Reviews for Deal With The Devil
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice.
Rochir chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely love the conversations between Reid & Hotch...I am rolling over the dust bunnies and doxies!
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is absolutely incredible. Beautifully written, an incredible story line that I love the idea of and I will definately be reading this over and over again.
CallMeCrazyBabee chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I am so fn confused
Saiyura chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The whole story is great. though right at the end you started to have some grammar and spelling problems. But other then that it was fantastic.
Mo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh that was brilliant absolutely brilliant
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
awesome story. now...why dust bunnies?
sregnevA chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is one out of some stories about Hotch and Reid, and but far my favorite because it had a clear portrayal of the characters with their original personalities intact yet altered enough so to make the story realistic. The ending was a bit confusing as of whether she set them up into the relationship like she played matchmaker or what.

It is also rare in the time period you chose, when Hotch is still going through his divorce and in one of his most vulnerable times. It made the story even more probable and showed a flavorful gradual development of their bond and relationship.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Super love it.
absencexofxlight chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
epic.
Omano-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awesome story and awesome ending :D
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I like this one...but did someone have their hand in Strauss leaving, and was that letter really signed by her and written by her...
FuchsiasAttic chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
awwww. Wow, Strauss, what a misguided matchmaker! lol. But this was great! I don't know why but Hotch's "I do. Go to sleep it's too fucking early" made me laugh. Reid's having this bittersweet moment and Hotch just responds in a completely clueless manner, lol.
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
More please! :P
SummerSnowAngels chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow... I don't know what to think about ! lol! I love it very very much, even though it's way ooc on Reid's part. It really cute how they started, all those dates that aren't really dates and all, just really cute :) love it very very much even if I'm weirded out by it! lol...