Reviews for Lessons in Life
Cloveteach chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
Oh how I love this story. It's been years since you've updated but I really hope you come back to finish this amazing story.
Rosebenson19 chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
I am going yo cry! I mean my baby is so hopeless and you don't give mi a new chapter !
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 12 . 1/6/2017
As much as I don't like angsty dramatic stories, I appreciatethis one. it comes from the heart. I'm glad I came to read it.
unknown chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
PLEASE DONT STOP HERE :-(((( it is such a great story and so was the first one and im still hoping for an update so please dont leave us all hanging here :-((
GleekOutKlaine chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
Nooooo you can't end there, why do I always do this to myself, find a great fic then it's abandoned. It's 2016 so
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
gross
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
I just read the first story and this one all in one afternoon and I have to say that both are amazing! I would love it if you updated this story because its fantastic (I would also love it if there was more Warblers and McKinley people in there :P)! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing story and I look forward to an update!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Please update soon!
SlytherinPrincess1005 chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
please write more
leylinjan chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
uhm... i think the definitions are very personal and I really don't think that Kurt wouldn't feel ruined anymore just because a dictionary said so...
scarletkiss18 chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
Wish you would update!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Please continue this story! Its wonderful and I'm hooked.
Darklightningstorm chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
No! I have reached the last chapter. One advantage of starting Glee late is that there is already so much completed fanfiction. While this isn't quite complete, I did get to read all of Lessons Unlearned and then twelve chapters of this all today. I have been enjoying it and would like to read the next chapter. I don't mean to pressure you, just express that I am looking forward to continuing to read this interesting story.
zyanyacitlalli.alfaro chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
You have no idea how much i need The next chapter! It's amazing and dramatic and incredible YOU'RE INCREDIBLE, i loooooved this so much, come on! Keep going:(
Ps. Big fan
Cloveteach chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Oh please keep going. Now that we see Kurt getting just a little bit better, I want to see how it continues. How will he react with Blaine now? What about Kurt's other friends? Will we see any New Directions, like Mercedes or Finn? Don't stop here :)