Reviews for Haunted
Comic Critic chapter 1 . 3/11
You are a talented writer, but I hate seeing characters so...sad. The only thing I hate more than that is character deaths! It seems like every character I get attached to just DIES!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
it made me wanna hug him!i know the feeling!all my family have either strikingly pale skin like my mother,or a medium tan like my father,all with either red or brown /dark blond hair and either hazel or pale blue almond shaped eyes,with high cheek bones,and thin heart shaped faces

i have pink ruddy cheeks with a roundish oval face,hair with natural stripes/patches of white blond,and auburn,and green it weren't for my twin sister looking like the rest of my family i would think i wasn't related at call me ugly,and say i'm a dwarf because i'm 4'11 at age 16,while my fraternal twin sister is 5' matter how skinny i get,my face stays chubby.
my grandma says i'm the 'unique' oe of the family,i just believe i'm the ugly one.
SumerSnow chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I LOVE it! It was so beautifully detailed, i wish more stories would be like that on here! A times 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Yus! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE.
OMG I LOVE.
AGH I LOVE THIS I NEED THIS YOU'RE GIVING ME EVERYTHING I NEED IN LIFE RIGHT NOW.
Marion chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow, that was some story. You had me in tears, especially during the scenes with Kurt and his mum. Many of the fanfics I have read has Kurt being Physically hurt and injured by other people and reading that over and over again can become tedious. Having Kurt be ashamed of the way he looks, so much so that he actually tries to cut all of his fur off was amazingly heart wrenching. I couldn't stop reading this, thank you for a truly wonderful story.
tmntandx-menfan101 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Beautiful ending. :')
PoxTigress chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
hey, great story. i think u should do either continue the story, make a sequal, or do a bonus chapter. i want to know more about how Kurt would continue without his inducer. hopefully Kurt gets a girlfriend or something. still, great story! :)
Lyneel chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
lovely :) what a great story.

I'm glad that it all worked out, after all. I would also feel proud of Kurt - the exact opposite to the case of humans not trying to understand "different" people. And so I'm pleased with the end of the fic, though I think that reaching Kurt's "happy ending" and accepting himself as a beautiful existance would require longer time.

I also really liked the fact that you used German where it was in place - with the translation ;) That's such a superb surprise! And well, the entire story was amazing. Thank you very much for writing and sharing! *
Lyneel chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
love it. Though I feel so extremely sorry for Kurt...! Not being able to accept yourself for something you cannot change? I'm not able to imagine that pain - to be constantly afraid that the ones you want to make friends with will hate you for something not reliant on character... But Kurt's mam was so right about it. It's people's fault when they let themselves become prejudiced. So I'm very glad that Kurt has found true friends. And pillow fight was another wonderful moment in their friendship ;)
Captain Mockingjay chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Awww! No! It can't be over! I hate it when a good story ends :( But anyway I really liked it. You should write more Nightcrawler stories cuz you're good at it ;)
unknown chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Great job you should write more like that

Nightcrawler rocks

Jesus loves you
jordylilly777 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
O-OVER! NOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! IT CAN'T! (bawling) WHY MUST STORIES ALWAYS END! WHY!
demonicpoet chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Really good chapter,loving it so far,mystique could be a nice add in :)
FNCALYM chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Good chapter, but a little too heavy on Rogue's accent. Update!