Reviews for The One That Got Away
Dena chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Will there be a next chapter?Please there has to be.
Dena chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh no!The ending of the first chapter.I'm speechless.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow! It's so nice to finally see a story from you again! I'm super stoked to see you're writing again!

Aww, thank you so much, honey. I do love it. Thank you so much.

Well, first of all, I noticed Don and Maggie Stark in the characters line. I can't wait for them to show up. I've been waiting to write about them in my Lila Bray 'verse season seven, because they have kind of an important role, but their part is a ways away, so I have been sorely missing them, and it'll be really awesome to read about them. They're probably some of my favourite villains from the show.

And I really want to know what Dean has to say for himself. I mean, leaving Ruby and Bray for ''their safety'' but then immediately turning around and shacking up with Lisa and Ben? *waggles finger at Dean disapprovingly* Oh, Dean. You bad, bad boy. I sense a lot of groveling in your future. Although, you know, I do enjoy the groveling. There's some fun in that.

Overall, I'm really interested to see how this plays out. I, of course, want to see Dean and Ruby reconcile, but then there is also Lisa and Ben to think about. I really want to see how Dean is going to...justify his relationship with Lisa. Because I mean, I know Ruby had Mark for awhile there, but Dean had left her. It was over. I think I'm just not understanding why he went to Lisa and Ben when there was Bray and Ruby. That seems...extremely unfair to everyone involved. Especially poor Lisa and Ben. But I do like Lisa and Ben. Especially Ben, so I will admit I am looking forward to appearances by them. Is he going to be making appearances in the fic? (Kid's a Winchester through and through. You can't not love him.)

But OH! The Mark/Ruby! OH MY HEART! Oh, Mark, how I do love you. Poor dear. Got his neck all snapped and such.

I do have one question about the first chapter, though. In the episode where Dean was turned into a vampire, didn't they say that he couldn't drink blood because if he did, he would be a full vampire and there would be no going back? Since he actually did drink Ruby's blood in the fic, wouldn't he be all...permanently fangy now?

I loved this first chapter! I've never actually heard the song (not a huge KP fan) but the lyrics are so sweet! And Bray! Oh, little Bray! My little girl! Look at you! LOOK HOW FAR YOU'VE COME! And there's Dean and Ruby. And can I take a moment to just bask in the fact that someone is writing a fanfic sort-of-kind-of-not-really about my fanfic? Like...you would not believe the noise I made when I found this in my inbox. I was stunned. Pleasantly so. You are awesome. And I can't wait for more!

Love and Kisses,