Reviews for The Stranger
Lover of Reid chapter 33 . 7/26/2012
That was great. I can't wait til you start writing the sequel.
Lover of Reid chapter 32 . 7/26/2012
That was great. What happens next should be interesting. I actually liked the way that they did Maleficent on the show. August will most likely freak when he finds out later.
Lover of Reid chapter 31 . 7/26/2012
That was great. I can't wait to see how you do the part with the dragon. If August finds out what Emma does he will be pissed.
Lover of Reid chapter 30 . 7/26/2012
That was great. I still find it amazing that Regina is able to cry. I guess she did have a heart when it comes to some things.
Lover of Reid chapter 29 . 7/25/2012
Oh my God what happened to Henry? I hope he doesn't flat line again.
Lover of Reid chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
The change was only temporary? That seems a little wierd. But at least they were able to get married and August was able to adopt Henry.
Lover of Reid chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
He reacted to the news better than I expected. I had kind of hoped that he would faint or something.
Lover of Reid chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
That was great. I can't wait to see August's reaction when Emma tells him the news.
Lover of Reid chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Oh my God, wow, that was completely unexpected. I'm with Emma, I wonder how it could have happened. August is the father right? I can't wait to see Mary Margaret's and Henry's faces when she tells them.
Lover of Reid chapter 23 . 7/25/2012
That was great. With Graham there with Emma when Henry was put to sleep from the pie I'm sure one of them will want to actually kill Regina for what she did. When it happened on the show I wanted so badly for Emma to punch Regina or something.
Lover of Reid chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
Short but sweet. I hope that now that Graham has returned to life that he and Emma can at least be friends.
Lover of Reid chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
That was great. At least Emma is choosing to keep her distance from Graham so that nothing happens between the two of them. I like his nickname for her; its like he's Batman and she's Robin.
Lover of Reid chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
That was great. How the Hell (excuse my French) did Graham come back to life? Regina squeezed his heart until it turned to dust and caused him to die. Regina most likely brought him back to stir up trouble for Emma and August.
Lover of Reid chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
At least now that Emma already believe in the fairy tales August doesn't have to show her his wooden limbs. I already know for certain that when you do have August turn completely to wood that I will most definitely cry like I did when he turned to wood on the show.
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Yay I am so happy that Emma got custody of Henry. Regina will probably be pissed about the verdict, and will probably try to do something to Emma because of it. I think that Emma will be a great mom.